Low Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Not the kind of "low resistance" you might think.

I'm currently vaping basic starter kit stuff: Evods & Mini Protanks on eGo-style batts.

I have serious mod envy. Mostly superficial stuff: I love the heft of a mod and the look of a mod. (Not box-style, I'm into tubes. Looking at the sigelei ZMax 3 flat top, for example.)

As a total noob (check my sig below), my vape budget is already blown for the next couple of months.

But I have been reviewing beers tonight. That means my resistance to temptation is REALLY low.... :facepalm:

Valhalla17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Houston, TX, USA
Beer reviewing while looking at vape stuff can be dangerous so be careful. You will end up with a bunch of cool stuff and no rent money lmaoo. I have a Sigelei Zmax V2 which has been a great device. I don't use regulated devices much anymore but a friend bought me an evic head, that partnered with the Kir Fanis telescopic mod is my new favorite. Unfortunately, I have low resistance to vape stuff even when sober. Next time you are drinking, whatever you do, if you dont want to spend money, dont go here lol: Homepage | mmvapors.com . Best of luck on your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread