LP Grand arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I think I may be slightly obsessed with Kawasaki green. I've had this AFC cap for the cyclone laying around for about a year now. Took me about half a day to find it. :)

I wrap my coils about .7 and use PnC cotton yarn. Pretty blown away at the difference in vape the AFC cap makes. I've ordered 1 of each of Rob's new atty's and now I may have to get at least 1 more LP :)

A68C21B3-57F5-4BC8-A3AE-C8350DFDC054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
My lp/sl grand in Kawasaki green with black wrinkle door is waiting for me at home, can't wait to unbox it! Looks awesome! I've never been much into green, but there's something about the Kawasaki green with the black door that does it for me. I ordered a drip tip for it today from drip tip designs that I'm hoping is going to match the kawi green.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I think I may be slightly obsessed with Kawasaki green. I've had this AFC cap for the cyclone laying around for about a year now. Took me about half a day to find it. :)

I wrap my coils about .7 and use PnC cotton yarn. Pretty blown away at the difference in vape the AFC cap makes. I've ordered 1 of each of Rob's new atty's and now I may have to get at least 1 more LP :)

A68C21B3-57F5-4BC8-A3AE-C8350DFDC054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Seems like you have a fondness for cyclones:vapor:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
No, a skilled REOnaut and modder offered to do it and I couldn't refuse :). He is also modding my new RDA to bottomfed :).

I am really looking forward to running them. :)
Oh, ok. I talked to Robert about putting a new switch in my vv grand & was thinking about asking him to shave it down to a lp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread