LR306 Vs 510 LR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
I'm a dripper and while I've killed numerous LR510 attys, I have yet to kill a single LR306 Cisco. I personally believe that comparison between the two is pretty significant with 306 taking both flavor, throat hit, and vapor production by a small but noticeable amount but its the long life that switched me over. I have twenty-five or so 510 attys that are sitting idle in my supplies that I will hold onto for the Zombie Apocalypse but I'll keep using 306 until I can't get them anymore.

YMMV

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
I'm a dripper and while I've killed numerous LR510 attys, I have yet to kill a single LR306 Cisco. I personally believe that comparison between the two is pretty significant with 306 taking both flavor, throat hit, and vapor production by a small but noticeable amount but its the long life that switched me over. I have twenty-five or so 510 attys that are sitting idle in my supplies that I will hold onto for the Zombie Apocalypse but I'll keep using 306 until I can't get them anymore.

YMMV

I agree with this. I've been really happy with the LR 306's. I just received the "Cisco" LR 306 this weekend and I like it. They seem to run a little cooler than the other LR 306's I've tried. They are definitely worth trying!

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Does 3 drips vape longer on the LR306 compared to the LR 5101? Which one leaks more?

Currently vaping Essence and since this stuff isn't real cheap. I cant afford to waste it.

It's been a while since I used a LR 510 but I can tell you that the LR 306 goes through juice like crazy. As someone else said here on the forum (I can't remember who), the LR 306 is a juice ...... There is also some leakage at the battery connection but I can't remember the last time I didn't have a little bit of leakage there.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I'm not even going to go down this road if its a juice ...... If its really better than the 510 then I might get hooked and my habit will cost even more. Thanks everyone.

The above posts are dead on! The Cisco LR306's bring it. The LR510 is a juice ..... but the Cisco LR306 is a juice ..... on steriods. Really want to suck the juice remove the bridge on a 306!!! Here is an idea go DIY on the juice and roll w/the 306. I still run the LR510's for some juices that taste better a little cooler but the Cisco 306's are on my batts most of the day.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
All my Cisco's have been stamped on the bottom. Cisco LTD LR306
My joye 306's simply have LR stamped on the bottom in the same spot like the LR510
The one's from Eastmall I haven't gotten yet so no idea on those.

Thanks Wench - It is very difficult to see the stamp but it is exactly what you have written. I always check mine first before using since after seating them on a connection a few times it can get even harder to view the stamp. It is easier to see in direct sunlight versus incandecent. I am hopeful the EM ones are real please do post and let us know. I have LR 306's from three different suppliers and the only ones that have the Cisco stamp are the ones I have ordered from Jason at Vapor Flow. I know people try to use the o-ring as an indicator and ALL my stamped Cisco's are made w/a black o-ring

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Thanks Wench - It is very difficult to see the stamp but it is exactly what you have written. I always check mine first before using since after seating them on a connection a few times it can get even harder to view the stamp. It is easier to see in direct sunlight versus incandecent. I am hopeful the EM ones are real please do post and let us know. I have LR 306's from three different suppliers and the only ones that have the Cisco stamp are the ones I have ordered from Jason at Vapor Flow. I know people try to use the o-ring as an indicator and ALL my stamped Cisco's are made w/a black o-ring

My stamped Cisco's have a white o-ring. I just got them in last weekend from Vapor Flow. Maybe the color of the o-ring is not something that stays consistent with these?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
My stamped Cisco's have a white o-ring. I just got them in last weekend from Vapor Flow. Maybe the color of the o-ring is not something that stays consistent with these?

Stu - I ment to type WHITE sorry for any confusion. All my Cisco 306's have a white o-ring. As you have stated though I do not think the o-ring matters, it is the stamp that counts.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
The above posts are dead on! The Cisco LR306's bring it. The LR510 is a juice ..... but the Cisco LR306 is a juice ..... on steriods. Really want to suck the juice remove the bridge on a 306!!! Here is an idea go DIY on the juice and roll w/the 306. I still run the LR510's for some juices that taste better a little cooler but the Cisco 306's are on my batts most of the day.

I just ordered a Joye LR 306 from litecigs. I dont know if its a Cisco but does that really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread