Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
I haven't been keeping up with this and now I am considering a LT. I have been looking down through the posts and have not been able to get a grasp on where the LT stands currently as far as new versions, the differences and when it might be available. (the mini in particular) Could someone give me the current low down on this.

Thank you.
JR

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
As far as I can tell the V3 (previously people were calling this V2) will be the one with more changes and I believe it's coming by the end of May. The V2 (what everyone was calling V1.5) is just changes to the look and they are supposed to be here this month.

Who knows how much of this info is true and I don't really care what they call it..if there is no improved display and AMP limit I would buy another one anyways at some point because I like the way mine works. I think changes are coming though if not the end of May probably not much longer. If the below pic is true (could be a fake too) it will be really cool :)

Body_lavatube_1.5.jpg

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Sorry to bring up am old post, but as far as the changes go will we see a higher amp limit in V3? I have a feeling that most of this is speculation, but I could be wrong.

It's a wait and see thing..I think we will know by the end of May..early June at the latest probably. I think the rumors are probably true that we will see at least a 3a one..the batteries can handle it...

trinifreak

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2011
It's a wait and see thing..I think we will know by the end of May..early June at the latest probably. I think the rumors are probably true that we will see at least a 3a one..the batteries can handle it...

Thanks for the update mate. I guess I will hold off on the provari and see what happens in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread