Lucky 7 Vapes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

COGamerGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs
I am sorry to hear that gpc2012! Do you have a local vape shop? From what I understand a 30ga round wire coil will last a great length of time if you change the cotton wick and clean the coil(s) every few days. If you buy an rba from a local shop, they will usually build it for you for free....then when you need to rebuild it, they could do it for you for a fee. My shop charges $20 for a rebuild, but if your coil(s) last 4-5 months, that isn't too bad. If that is something you are interested in, just take in the battery unit you want to use and they can suggest a good rba for it. Just food for thought.

$20 for a rebuild????!!!!

Holy hell, makes me soooo grateful for my local B&M.
They never charge anyone, have a work station with every tool you may ever need, a drill press and the willingness to help with anything.

I can understand charging for time and ability but would average out to about $240 an hour considering it takes about 5 minutes give or take for a rebuild (single coil)

Yes, I'm a girl and I use a Mech! :)

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Nope...it is 8 days by calender.....not disappointed....just reporting. Expect it to take a while. It would be the 6th business day, ordered May 4th.

My order shipped out today. So yours will probably ship out tomorrow. Lucky because you ordered on the 4th.. I ordered on the 30th...

xbshine

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
little falls (new jersey)
I'm starting to get sad now. I received my first dripper Friday and spent the weekend re-trying all my juices, even the ones I didn't like before. Most are way better than they were in my PTmini3, some are still gross. I'm almost out of the good ones.

Sure wish I had some new flavors to try...

dont worry dude,, im still waiting for minee
adfgadgf.jpg

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Nope...it is 8 days by calender.....not disappointed....just reporting. Expect it to take a while. It would be the 6th business day, ordered May 4th.

My order was during their big sale back when and it took 30 days from order to receipt - Ugh!

Yours will seem like an "Overnight Special". :D

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
The longer I wait, and the more I read about the long waits associated with Lucky 7, and the more orders I put in, have process, and get shipping notifications for since putting my Lucky 7 order in.......

This had better be the best. damn. juice. ever. to warrant a re-order. Price per mL is good, but the flavor had better turn my head sideways on its axis. With the depth and breadth of competition out there, they just take entirely too long.

Fingers crossed....

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
and the more orders I put in, have process, and get shipping notifications for since putting my Lucky 7 order in.......
Well, if you've gotten your 2nd order then your 3rd one shouldn't matter so much.

Order 1: Get a bunch of Samples
Order 2: Order big batch of keepers from order #1.
Order 3: Shouldn't matter how long because if you planned ahead, you're still vaping big batch from order #2. :D

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
I've been reading and skipping throughout the thread. There is barely any talk about flavor , vape, juice quality. All I read is shipping and processing times.

Can you vets that have received your juices elaborate more on them? I have a bunch in the cart ready to order but I'm hesitant. Thanks in advance.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I've been reading and skipping throughout the thread. There is barely any talk about flavor , vape, juice quality. All I read is shipping and processing times.

Can you vets that have received your juices elaborate more on them? I have a bunch in the cart ready to order but I'm hesitant. Thanks in advance.

What flavors do you have in the basket? It would be easier to comment on some juices we have rather than juice in the bush... so to speak. :D

All juices are at 80VG/20PG 50ml bottle sizes.

Sweet Watermelon, Berry Blast, Blueberry Menthol, Dragon Fly, Tigers Blood, Melon Fury, Caribbean Breeze, and Vanilla Custard. For sample maybe Ry4.

ive had sweet watermelon, tigers blood, and ry4

watermelon and tigers blood were pretty good
ry4 was not good. it had the run-of-the-boring-mill cotton candy smell and still tastes like alcohol 6 weeks later

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
I'm hesitant because I have been buying juices from many vendors. Some juices I just got isn't that great yet. They are in the steeping process. I just want to make sure this time on what I really want to spend on. Price is great. Knocks all other places out of their socks. I've ordered from Alhusion, Aroma, Zeus, Mt Baker, and plenty of local. All have their ups and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread