Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So @AvaOrchid did you ever get a Luna?

Really think you would like the Luna. I own several and have never had any issues with them. They have quite the following here with many folks owning more than one.

I feel everyone's pain with having to mod a mod that should have worked correctly from the get go. I would have smashed it to bits (j/k, maybe).
My shipping tracker says the mosaic white Luna should be here tomorrow lol. Yeah had to get one :) the luxotic however is still thus far in one piece. I was going to get a tube Mech but replaced that in my line up with the Luna. Figured I already have a full Mech with the Armageddon

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Well today I decided to go ahead and use the luxotic for the whole day it's the first time I've used something that is unregulated where I choose the battery for more than just a test run to make sure it works. I didn't notice any leaking and I just now went ahead and took it apart and checked out inside and there was no leaking. So at least thus far I was successful :) I don't think I'm going to trust it long term and will continue to check on it probably before I put it away every time. At least for a while. Even with all the fixing I wish I had got a couple of them when I got this one for such a good deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread