The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

M&P's tobaccos

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by pwyll, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I can see haze being in the same boat. I have gone crazy for some juices, but this one just wont leave the atomizer!!!! Definitely a signature juice!!!

2. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Chatter,

You are def correct. Haze is the best seller, hands down. It was my favorite forever and I couldn't get away from it but really needed to in order to come up with more flavors, lol. So finally I put it down (R.I.P.) and know I can't touch it or will be right back where I started, lol, then the store would suffer. Those of us who have found our favorites are lucky, I know alot of people don't/can't.

3. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    If yall had a signature collection, that would be the first juice I would recommend!!!! I have become a Haze fanatic, my keswick coffee has to beg me to vape it lately!!!!

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Would one of those in the line happen to be our delicious creation? Oh WOW! I didn't know it was available by the gallon! Great news!

5. BryanL

BryanL Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Bellingham, MA
    Scuba and PoP, I received my juices today... Thank you, you are quite generous... The orange smells amazing and I can't wait to try them... Just need to let them steep... 3 hours is long enough right? :lol:

6. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

No you are not. And I was kicking myself for a month for only getting two then--but money was really tight and I had to sneak those two..

7. pwyll

That's what I was thinking, but some descriptions specifically mention it and some don't so I just wanted to verify :)

Thanks!

8. pwyll

Either that was a bad atty or 510's just no longer work for me. Dropped one of the J-Tek 306's on and the very first vape was better than anything I've gotten out of the 510 for three days...

9. FishmanTx

FishmanTx Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Beeville, Texas
    It's like a slightly sweeter version of 10forty and to me tastes like Red Man chewing tobacco.

10. pwyll

I didn't get any sweetness at all, didn't make it to the 10forty, and never had chewing tobacco of any kind (nor snuff).

That's one reason none of the reviews do me any good--everything's compared to things with which I have no experience...

Thanks, though :)

11. pwyll

So I got in the new 'quipment. The IKV cannons are marvelous--unfortunately it seems the element sits too high in the chamber for a non-needle bottom feeder to actually feed. It has to be dripped, so that's off the Hogs. The i06 is phenomenal. I ordered two 1.8's but got a 1.8 and a 2.5, so I guess I'll get to try out the 2.5. But the 1.8 is fantastic--hits like the hybrids but has a slightly cleaner/clearer taste. All we have to do is see how well/long they hold up :)

Anyway, decent taste testing equipment is here, so I will resume my "tobacco search" today or tomorrow...

12. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Pwyll's search continues.... sounds almost like a soap opera theme!!!

13. pwyll

Vape. The final frontier.

;)

14. pwyll

Now I have new testing gear. Couldn't take all the raving about variable voltage anymore, so I threw together a vv mod running off dual 18650s. Here's a picture with the Ikenvape Cannon 2.0 loaded on it. This setup is a :censored: juice HOG. The 801's go through the juice anyway, but running a 2 ohm 801 at 5 volts gets me two decent draws off three drops. In regular use I'll be using a tank anyway (another reason I made it--collecting tanks, nothing to use them on), but for taste-test dripping Ima gwanna hafta be careful...

Anyway, should be able to give the tobaccos the fair shot they deserve now...

vvloaded.jpg

15. Diablo

Diablo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    SW,Virginia
    I only do tobacco flavors and I don't like sweet at all or ashtray flavor at all(i quit smoking after all). If I was to try a couple which should I order. I do like a good RY4 but not sweet.

16. pwyll

@Diablo: Chatter is the resident M&P Tobacco expert, he should be in to answer your question sometime today :)

So I revisited the 10forty, Virginia Fire Cured and RYO using an 801 atomizer at 5 volts. Definitely not a tobacco person. While the flavour for each was more intense and I could tell the difference between them back to back, I wouldn't be able to tell what was what just by vaping it--they were all just slightly different version of kiln-dried white pine kindling.

I will visit the other four flavours I have later, I need to take a break now. Going from 3.7 to 5 volts and doubling the nic level has side effects... :lol:

Coming up: Tobacco Rum, American Blend, Honey Tobacco and RY4v2

17. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    RY4 is usually sweet and so is Haze and tobacco dolce. But they are not like desert sweet. I have not tried the other M&P tobaccos but I can tell you Haze is tobacco with a creamy semi-sweet finish, I taste cake batter in the finish, others macadamia. Tobacco dolce is hard to really describe, but I would say it is not overly sweet.

18. Diablo

Diablo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    SW,Virginia
    Thanks for the reply's, I am wondering what the difference is between the RY4 and RY4v2 if anybody has tried them.

19. krashnash

krashnash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I have both - my RY4v2 is not yet steeped, so I'm reserving judgement for a few days. RY4 is one of the few that I reorder in 30ml. RY4 is great, but I *do* like sweet. It's heavy on the caramel, but the tobacco is definitely still there. The RY4v2 is not nearly as sweet, lighter on the caramel and heavier on the tobacco (at least at the one-week-mark).

The usual caveats about everyone's tastebuds being different, and mine being generally wacked apply... :)

~krashnash

20. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    rotflmao :vapor::vapor::drool::drool::drool::D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.