M1A1 Buzz Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
The M1A1 Buzz tank comes in 2 sizes 1" and 1.5" and I have both positive and negative things to say about these tanks based on my ownership of 4 tanks (2 each size).

End caps: These are beautiful anodized aluminum in black, silver, blue, rootbeer, green, and red. They resist scratching and corrosion. They are thinner than any other end caps I've seen and this translates into more space for juice.

Tube: Notcigs says these are unbreakable which may be true, but that doesn't mean they can't develop cracks. The fill port is handy but there is a spiderweb of cracks radiating from it on all 4 of the tanks that I've owned and they come like this new. I haven't noticed any worsening of these cracks over time using the tanks. Since there are various tools available to make filling of tanks simple so I would avoid tanks with fill ports.

The 1" tank is too short for common regular size cartos such as the Boge, Smoktech, and Kanger. There is 3/8 of an inch sticking past the tank. This not only reducing the capacity of the tank, it doesn't look good in most setups. The longer tank is the correct length for XL (DCT) cartos.

Final thoughts: If they can't put the fill port in the tanks without producing a web of cracks they should leave the holes out of the design. For $25 you should have a tank without cracks from the supplier. They should make the 1" tank to be actually 1-3/8" so that an unsightly amount of carto isn't sticking out. I cannot recommend this product unless they sell them without the fill port.

If you think the fill port is necessary or desirable take a look at the Slap Yo' Mama Multi-Purpose Adaptor from Big Daddy Vapor. It allows you to quickly insert carto and then fill the tank without a syringe pouring straight from your ejuice bottle. You can fill the tank to the very rim using this clever device. There is at least one other similar product available from another vendor.

M1A1 hole.jpg RPV_0020.jpg IPRO-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread