Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got into the vapours on friday after receiving a M601 kit from electronic-cigz. Iv heard mixed reports from imports in Aus but all has been good (13days). Charges really fast and has a decent battery life. I do chain vape so throat can get a little worn out.
Their a pain in the ... to get to charge at times? Anyone else feel the same?

Is there a definitive formula to find out mls to cigarette ratios?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Just got into the vapours on friday after receiving a M601 kit from electronic-cigz. Iv heard mixed reports from imports in Aus but all has been good (13days). Charges really fast and has a decent battery life. I do chain vape so throat can get a little worn out.
Their a pain in the ... to get to charge at times? Anyone else feel the same?

Is there a definitive formula to find out mls to cigarette ratios?

My advice is to get the manual version of the M601, which is the M602. You can find them here Starter Kits - *NEW* M602 Manual Switch Starter Kit - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

You're gonna like this one. Also, why order from Canada if you are in Aus? The prices are already very high and plus shipping, its gonna cost you a bomb.

Thanks for the advice Fedor will do was wanting to place an order for some new atties so will pickup a M602 while Im at it.
All up the kit cost roughly aud$120 postage wasnt too bad & dealing with Sean made things fairly easy in terms of knowing what I would be getting myself into but will also look into some cheaper sources for here on in.
Is there a need to take a primer puff on manuals?

m201

Jan 18, 2010
Arizona
Thank you Fedor for helping to make sense out of this new 'habit/hobby' ...

The two m201's that I got from absolutely turn the cartridge filler ORANGE -- whereas my old Njoy eCig does not. Do you have any idea why that happens when I am using the same blank cartridges and Cherry juice for both?

The draw on the new ones is a lot easier than the old Njoy and I like that much better!

How do you like the m201 with the manual battery - I'm definitely going to try them on my next order

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I don't really understand what you mean. Do you mean there is a difference between Njoy carts and Absolutelyecigs carts?

As far as i know, the M201 will not fit Njoy parts besides the carts. If this is the case, i don't really know what may be the difference. Different juice? Atty power? Perhaps this is a question you should ask the supplier directly.

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Hi Fedor.

I just wanted to say thanks for the review and info on the m201. I've been using it for a month now and it's great! I'm down to 2 analogues a day from 20+ a day for the last 19 years and it won't be long now :)

The 4-hole attys and manual batts are excellent. Just wish AEC would get them in stainless steel or the brown. I emailed them to find out and they said that they might get different colours in the future. I guess the m201 is not as popular as the m40x's caus of the size but I like the long lasting batts and big carts and the size doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks again....

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Sorry for the late reply but you are most welcome, Fabsta. I also wished there are more variety on the M201 and also the liquid choices for AEC.

They would be flawless, if they had these areas covered. However, i got news that there would be cartomisers for the M602 coming very soon. Depending on the price, i would be interested to try some of these.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
The two m201's that I got from absolutely turn the cartridge filler ORANGE -- whereas my old Njoy eCig does not. Do you have any idea why that happens when I am using the same blank cartridges and Cherry juice for both?

The orange color is due to the primer liquid they use. After a couple of days it will go away.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
5 Months without analogs, still using the same couple of batteries, same ATTY, same PCC.

Every component of my start "Absolutely Ecigs M402 Starter Kit" are performing just well and i am very happy with it.

The only thing is, thanks to Fedor (again :eek:) I now want a M201, M602 and the MaxX.

I have bought some more Starters Kits for some friends, they all are very happy with them.

lena

Moved On
Sep 7, 2010
lingang China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier spam

ladydeth

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
PA
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I don't get it. I have ecigs. I have charged the batteries, but I do not get vapor the way it shows on you tube, or the other videos. I also find it has a strange sweet chemical taste, Please help.

This will only work on the M401, 402, or 403 series e-cig. It has an exposed atomizer or wick.
If you are unsure of your brand, I will have you post pics in the new member section. I got great help from there when we were trying to find the model number of our mall e-cig.

Let me walk you through cleaning your atty, and how to get a good wet atty from dipping. This should improve your experience :)

First, blow, from the battery side of the atty into a paper towel. This will clear out the excess fluid.
Personally, I run the tap until it gets really hot, and fill a coffee mug. You can also microwave a mug of water for a few minutes.
Drop the atty in (dont microwave the atty!) and let it sit for about 5-10 mins.
As per other posts, you probably shouldn't run water over the atomizer.
Now pluck your atty out, and wrap in a paper towel. Blow again into the little hole, clearing the excess water.

To clean your cart, fish out the filler with a paperclip or needle. Roll the filler in a paper tower, and clear the cart with a qtip.

I blow on the exposed atty to dry it, and let it sit on the paper towel for about 10 min before using.
A few people suggest letting the atty dry for 24 hrs as to not hurt the battery...I will leave that up to you.
I have dropped my entire cig into water (raining outside >.< ) and it didnt care. Some reviews even say the 401 batteries are water proof, because of the way the atty is designed.
Entirely up to you.
Once you are ready to use, squirt some fluid into a small container (like a contact lens case).
Set the exposed part of the atty (wick) in the fluid for about 3 secs. If you are using a darker fluid, you will be able to see the atty absorbing it.
Do this about 4 times.
Put the fluff back in you cart, and re assemble the cig.
Then warm your atty by blowing into the cart or into the small holes surrounding the atty (auto battery) or hitting the button on your manual bat.
Take a puff.
If you like the vape, you should be good for about 10 puffs before needing to dip again.
If the vape isnt enough, dip once more.
You can dip once more, if you need (making it 6 total). More than this will most likely flood your atty.
You can monitor the amount of fluid in your cart (how wet is the fluff) to make sure you dont get too much.
If you do get too much, just prime your atty a few times or pull out the fluff and roll it in a paper towel.
If this doesnt get you the vape you are expecting, let us know what brand/flavor of juice you are using. The stuff that came with my 401 was pretty bad, and it didnt produce very much vapor.
If you are stuck with it for a while, grab some VG from a local health food store to help it out.
Or you might have an atomizer that is mis-behaving.

PM me if you need anything and good luck!

Last edited:

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
wow. cant belive this thread is still going. I found with mine that the draw was a little harder than with my 510. But that was a long time ago. Things may have changed since then. I loved the size of it tho. Nice and small, Closest I ever found to the size of an analog. I am very used to dripping with my 510 which doesnt work as well with the exposed atty of the 401.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread