Mad at NOTCIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My unit cannot be used at all. First, my package was missent to the wrong post office, i had to drive 40 minutes to retrieve it or wait three more days. I'm out gas to the post office, still smiling batteries in my cup holder. Then i open the box in the parking lot and i got sent a box of parts. Get to buy some glue, and now my button is in sideways and my voltage wheel is glued tight. Thanks, for this wonderful service.

I want my money back or a unit that is functional from date received. I didn't order a hobby kit.

Your order ID is #5607. A summary of your order is shown below. To view the status of your order click here

Order Instructions/Comments
Thanks, i would like an image of a crown on it too please but i couldnt figure out how to add one. I lost mine and had to redorder. cool product, i shoulda bought a backup
Your Order Contains...
Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total
Buzz Pro KIT
(Cap color: 510 Pro Chrome top cap , Buzz pro bottom cap color: Buzz Pro bottom cap Chrome, Buzz pro tube color: Buzz Pro black , Trustfire batts + tr-001 charger USA SHIPPING ONLY: Trustfire Buzz Battery & charger Kit , Buzz Pro bottom cap type: All metal , Laser Engraving Text ( NO chrome ): Andy, Laser Engraving Text FONT style : Ariel Bold )
Buzz pro KIT 1 $94.95 USD $94.95 USD
Subtotal: $94.95 USD
Discount: -$4.75 USD
Shipping: $5.95 USD
Grand Total: $96.15 USD

Last edited:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
You can't hold a supplier responsible for the actions of the USPS. As far as the rest, did you read the stickies on how this forum works?

Closing and marking as unfounded. Please review the stickies and attempt to resolve the issue with the supplier . you can resubmit your complaint and review if they fail to respond in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread