Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartanraven

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ah, thanky.. it'll look pretty wicked filled with Pluid, yeah?
Indeed. I reminded my Lass that my birthday is in April....as I'm pointing at it LOL. I have some pyrex sleeves for my pile of AGA-T's off at Phiniac getting my clan badges sandblasted into them. Loaded with Pluid and parked on my Precise+ will look ALMOST as pretty lol

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Dont fash yeself over the comment....generousity is a hallmark of ECF. I remember when I had some not so kind things to say about Pluid not too long ago...Murdock PM'd me and we had a great chat...I bought some Pluid and became an instant believer! He didnt hae to do that, but he did. I love being right, and am not above admitting when I'm not!

I added that because I assumed someone might possibly see that negatively, and that wasn't at all my intention, so just wanted to give my thoughts up front just in case.

I am always amazed at the generosity of members here at ECF, so whenever I think about it I try to mention for others to enjoy later! That, and the pure kindness and helpfulness in replies here make this an unbelievable forum. Sure it's huge, and hard to find your way around when you first get here, but I'm so glad I ventured around and decided to stay... I love this place!

Cool to hear about your talks with Murdock, he does sound like a great guy! While watching the video he posted not long ago, he reminded me of a few of my friends, and I thought I'd probably hang in his group if I lived in his area. It's nice to hear he really is the cool guy deep down that I thought he was :)

Sure thing

Thanks so much Fisty, anything would be greatly appreciated, and no rush at all!!

PM coming now

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Dont fash yeself over the comment....generousity is a hallmark of ECF. I remember when I had some not so kind things to say about Pluid not too long ago...Murdock PM'd me and we had a great chat...I bought some Pluid and became an instant believer! He didnt hae to do that, but he did. I love being right, and am not above admitting when I'm not!

Yeah, it was a good chat. For those interested, he was basically saying things about pluid that he didn't know was true. I basically PMd him and set him straight. From his comments I knew he was not following my thread and knew nothing about me as a person. Anyway, after clearing a few things up about me and about pluid. I set him up with the info he needed to buy pluid.

Why did I not send him free pluid? Because, by not doing so allowed me to see if he honestly liked it. Besides, if I sent free pluid to everyone that flamed pluid; I would go broke. The fact that you stated that I did you a favor by making you buy pluid speaks volumes to me on how much you like it. And to that, I thank you.

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
Cool to hear about your talks with Murdock, he does sound like a great guy! While watching the video he posted not long ago, he reminded me of a few of my friends, and I thought I'd probably hang in his group if I lived in his area. It's nice to hear he really is the cool guy deep down that I thought he was :)

He really is an amazing man, ya'll have no idea.

tartanraven

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Yeah, it was a good chat. For those interested, he was basically saying things about pluid that he didn't know was true. I basically PMd him and set him straight. From his comments I knew he was not following my thread and knew nothing about me as a person. Anyway, after clearing a few things up about me and about pluid. I set him up with the info he needed to buy pluid.

Why did I not send him free pluid? Because, by not doing so allowed me to see if he honestly liked it. Besides, if I sent free pluid to everyone that flamed pluid; I would go broke. The fact that you stated that I did you a favor by making you buy pluid speaks volumes to me on how much you like it. And to that, I thank you.
Murdock, I consider you a friend...someone I'd be happy to know even if you didnt provide a product that I adore. You came at me honestly and professionally, and that speaks volumes. It's what makes a person appreciate the person behind the product, and not just a cold and commercial facade content with just making money. I am glad that I'm following you on Twitter so I can keep up with things. You are solid people and always will go out of your way to be professional, and put the people before the politics. I'm Angus Stinkhammer on Twitter btw lol kiltstomp.gif

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I've been thinkin about it, and it's probably best if I cut back on nicotine. I started at 24mg with the intentions of moving down, so getting stuck buying 10mg Pluid again is probably a good thing. I like the high nic because I don't have to vape as much to get my fix, but I've found that with Pluid I am still getting that fix even with the reduced. Now it will be full flavor but less nic that is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread