Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
They work in a pinch. I still occasionally use my mystic cigalike when I need a hands free setup.

Yeah, and just about every gas station has them here. $7.99 is just a bit spendy for only like 4 hours of use. But a lot easier to convince people to try this over the guy at the mall kiosk.

Still, I am gonna buy a few more of these to throw in my vape bag. So I can give them to potential vapors.

The taste wasn't that bad either. It was a pretty smooth mild tobacco taste.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Yeah, and just about every gas station has them here. $7.99 is just a bit spendy for only like 4 hours of use. But a lot easier to convince people to try this over the guy at the mall kiosk.

Still, I am gonna buy a few more of these to throw in my vape bag. So I can give them to potential vapors.

The taste wasn't that bad either. It was a pretty smooth mild tobacco taste.

Haven't tried them yet, although they are touted as "game changers", like about one new device is every month or so.

Murdock Ruml

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Haven't tried them yet, although they are touted as "game changers", like about one new device is every month or so.

Well; if you're after a cigarette clone, this is it. It is surprisingly lite. One thing I find very interesting is the nic content though. The golds( the one I had) are 30mg. The bolds are 45mg. Considering that the nic is really the only thing that the FDA can regulate. I don't think it was a good move to release a commercially available product with such high nic content.

DaFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Wilmington, NC
Well; if you're after a cigarette clone, this is it. It is surprisingly lite. One thing I find very interesting is the nic content though. The golds( the one I had) are 30mg. The bolds are 45mg. Considering that the nic is really the only thing that the FDA can regulate. I don't think it was a good move to release a commercially available product with such high nic content.

is this true? that's crazy

Murdock Ruml

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Iguess I'm a little jaded when I hear about the next "game changer"... eGo Twist anyone? Kick? eVic? For me, the game changer is the AGA-T. That's the device that could really bring genesis vaping to the masses.

I hear ya. But how many smoker's first e-cig is gonna be a genny. The "game" with the Njoy is converting people to vaping. The "game" with the AGA-T is converting to existing vapers to a better vape. That's the vaping world we live in. There are so many sub-categories of vaping that even that most seasoned vaper sometimes finds it hard to keep up.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
I hear ya. But how many smoker's first e-cig is gonna be a genny. The "game" with the Njoy is converting people to vaping. The "game" with the AGA-T is converting to existing vapers to a better vape. That's the vaping world we live in. There are so many sub-categories of vaping that even that most seasoned vaper sometimes finds it hard to keep up.

True enough. I did buy a bunch of ego/clearo kits in a co-op for conversion purposes. But, I can't wait until they get to the point where they are asking me, "How do you make those huge clouds?" Ding Ding, Ding! AGA-T time!

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
It's the type of plastic that makes the difference. Pluid will demolish polycarbonate but polypropylene doesn't seem as affected, if at all. Over time it may succumb to it, but by comparison polycarbonate may as well be a paper cup. Question is what kind of plastic is your syringe made of? There's 5 or 6 types.

Sent from my phone.

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
It's the type of plastic that makes the difference. Pluid will demolish polycarbonate but polypropylene doesn't seem as affected, if at all. Over time it may succumb to it, but by comparison polycarbonate may as well be a paper cup. Question is what kind of plastic is your syringe made of? There's 5 or 6 types.

Sent from my phone.

No clue as to what type of plastic; as far as the graduation markings any eliquid seems to remove those markings
*edit* the syringe material is polypropylene

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yeah I get my plastic syringes from Onestopdiyshop and I always wrap the markings with a single wrap of postal tape and they stay put forever after that. My Syringes will most likely never suffer ill effects from pluid as I rinse them out properly with very hot water after each and every use no matter what I put in them. That way they are always clean and ready for the next use and there is no chance of a wayward plastic killing juice taking it's toll on them.

Hope everyone is enjoying the season :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread