MaddCatt Vapors - Good People

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
Today I made the trek from northeastern Baltimore County,MD to Cumberland,MD for the purpose of visiting MaddCatt Vapors and while in town drop in on some friends in the area .

Having read a thread last night about walk in stores or brick and mortar as they are commonly referred as , I found MaddCatt Vapors.
Well , that was it. I knew where I was headed when my non-vaping wife and I arrived in town. I have been DIYing my juice for a while now and wanted to purchase some non-DIY juice and support a B&M vaping business.

I was impressed by the lounge area , the cleanliness of the store , the friendliness of the staff and the time devoted to a new customer making a small purchase . They had a selection of pre-steeped juices on the counter for purchase should you want them but my and all internet orders are made fresh to order. Various e-cigs ,tanks ,drip tips and a couple vv mods were in the display case amongst other items. (Just going from memory here) My wife went shopping elsewhere for awhile. Once the vape talk started , she knew I'd be staying for a bit:)

William, one of the proprietors , spent about an hour or so having a conversation with me about vaping ,life,business and such.
I noticed he was carrying The Gripper with a tank on top and asked how he liked the function of it . He shared his opinion , and asked if I had a suitable drip (I did) and if I wanted to try it (of course I did lol) .It was loaded with MaddCatt RYW4,which was a juice I considering and did wind up buying . I also tried the Twist while I was there.

You can read reviews on products ,see pictures etc. but you never know for sure unless you can hold them in your hand.
I found the visit pleasant . Remember , there are people behind the websites you visit . Some get what it is about. Some don't.
When my wife returned, she conversed with William for a few minutes and I then half jokingly apologized to William for the part I played in reducing the days productivity. I'm sure they had things to do , though they never made me feel during my time there that the other things were more important than the service they were providing their customer. It felt non contrived . You cannot leave a second first impression. Cliche ? Maybe. True? Yes !!! I'll be a repeat customer and I hope everyone gives them a chance to fill an order for them.

Regards,
Russ

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with MaddCatt Vapors. Just sharing a real-life experience.

PolkadotPenny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
www.maddcattvapors.com
I am really sorry I didn't get to meet you and your wife! Hope you enjoy your juice and come back anytime and hang out with us! We are truly lucky to have a great group of people at the store who all genuinely love vaping and I think it shows in their work every day. Thank you.

Today I made the trek from northeastern Baltimore County,MD to Cumberland,MD for the purpose of visiting MaddCatt Vapors and while in town drop in on some friends in the area .

Having read a thread last night about walk in stores or brick and mortar as they are commonly referred as , I found MaddCatt Vapors.
Well , that was it. I knew where I was headed when my non-vaping wife and I arrived in town. I have been DIYing my juice for a while now and wanted to purchase some non-DIY juice and support a B&M vaping business.

I was impressed by the lounge area , the cleanliness of the store , the friendliness of the staff and the time devoted to a new customer making a small purchase . They had a selection of pre-steeped juices on the counter for purchase should you want them but my and all internet orders are made fresh to order. Various e-cigs ,tanks ,drip tips and a couple vv mods were in the display case amongst other items. (Just going from memory here) My wife went shopping elsewhere for awhile. Once the vape talk started , she knew I'd be staying for a bit:)

William, one of the proprietors , spent about an hour or so having a conversation with me about vaping ,life,business and such.
I noticed he was carrying The Gripper with a tank on top and asked how he liked the function of it . He shared his opinion , and asked if I had a suitable drip (I did) and if I wanted to try it (of course I did lol) .It was loaded with MaddCatt RYW4,which was a juice I considering and did wind up buying . I also tried the Twist while I was there.

You can read reviews on products ,see pictures etc. but you never know for sure unless you can hold them in your hand.
I found the visit pleasant . Remember , there are people behind the websites you visit . Some get what it is about. Some don't.
When my wife returned, she conversed with William for a few minutes and I then half jokingly apologized to William for the part I played in reducing the days productivity. I'm sure they had things to do , though they never made me feel during my time there that the other things were more important than the service they were providing their customer. It felt non contrived . You cannot leave a second first impression. Cliche ? Maybe. True? Yes !!! I'll be a repeat customer and I hope everyone gives them a chance to fill an order for them.

Regards,
Russ

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with MaddCatt Vapors. Just sharing a real-life experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread