The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MaddCatt Vapors - Good People

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by gimmieshelter31, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gimmieshelter31

gimmieshelter31 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Baltimore,MD
    Today I made the trek from northeastern Baltimore County,MD to Cumberland,MD for the purpose of visiting MaddCatt Vapors and while in town drop in on some friends in the area .

Having read a thread last night about walk in stores or brick and mortar as they are commonly referred as , I found MaddCatt Vapors.
    Well , that was it. I knew where I was headed when my non-vaping wife and I arrived in town. I have been DIYing my juice for a while now and wanted to purchase some non-DIY juice and support a B&M vaping business.

I was impressed by the lounge area , the cleanliness of the store , the friendliness of the staff and the time devoted to a new customer making a small purchase . They had a selection of pre-steeped juices on the counter for purchase should you want them but my and all internet orders are made fresh to order. Various e-cigs ,tanks ,drip tips and a couple vv mods were in the display case amongst other items. (Just going from memory here) My wife went shopping elsewhere for awhile. Once the vape talk started , she knew I'd be staying for a bit:)

William, one of the proprietors , spent about an hour or so having a conversation with me about vaping ,life,business and such.
    I noticed he was carrying The Gripper with a tank on top and asked how he liked the function of it . He shared his opinion , and asked if I had a suitable drip (I did) and if I wanted to try it (of course I did lol) .It was loaded with MaddCatt RYW4,which was a juice I considering and did wind up buying . I also tried the Twist while I was there.

You can read reviews on products ,see pictures etc. but you never know for sure unless you can hold them in your hand.
    I found the visit pleasant . Remember , there are people behind the websites you visit . Some get what it is about. Some don't.
    When my wife returned, she conversed with William for a few minutes and I then half jokingly apologized to William for the part I played in reducing the days productivity. I'm sure they had things to do , though they never made me feel during my time there that the other things were more important than the service they were providing their customer. It felt non contrived . You cannot leave a second first impression. Cliche ? Maybe. True? Yes !!! I'll be a repeat customer and I hope everyone gives them a chance to fill an order for them.

Regards,
    Russ

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with MaddCatt Vapors. Just sharing a real-life experience.

2. PolkadotPenny

PolkadotPenny Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    Cumberland, Maryland
    I am really sorry I didn't get to meet you and your wife! Hope you enjoy your juice and come back anytime and hang out with us! We are truly lucky to have a great group of people at the store who all genuinely love vaping and I think it shows in their work every day. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.