Made 2 bad= a good juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uni*corn*Prinzess

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Iowa
Last mo, starting out I brought a cappuccino (very thin) that tasted horrible(like a bad wine)let it steep til today. It did improve a little bit. I recently ordered 70% coffee with 30% caramel/almond/chocolate (dbl flavor), very weak in flavor plus was so thick it ruined a atomizer :shock:. I didn't want to thin it out and lose the flavor. Daughter had a brainstorm, said why not just combine them. So I did a 70% of coffee and 30% of cappuccino and got a great flavor, tastes like fresh pot of coffee in morning:wub:. Doing the Banana Dance:banana::banana::banana::banana:. I am one that not to waste things, money are tight these days. So don't throw out those juices.....play with them.

Uni*corn*Prinzess

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Iowa
WOH.....I have same issue with cherry as well "cough cough" I even let the darn thing steep...:( more harsh. ugh. I brought 60ml from GV. Cause I do like their fruity flavors. Boy was I wrong about the cherry, lesson learned. Was bummed out, didn't have anything really work with it. I've been planning on experimenting with a cherry cheesecake flavor. I got some Lorann butter and cheesecake flavor, have been looking for graham cracker. I was send a 3ml sample graham cracker by another vendor and oh gosh I fell in love with it. Therefore gave me an idea of the cherry cheesecake. I got a bunch of 3ml bottles. If I can't find the gc(only places I can find lorann is at all my HyVee grocery stores). I'll just have to breakdown and order it instead.

Realize Lorann don't carry Graham Cracker :( so look like I have to order the flavor instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread