made my first bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhdaniel

Moved On
May 12, 2014
I got my Order from Bull City, Excellent service, nice packaging, quick shipping. I had put a $100 budget on this and I really got ALOT of
stuff!
anyway, last night I just picked one out and made up a recipe using ejuice me Up

It is a Coumarin tobacco blend, 60 vg 40 pg, 10 MG Nic 3% Flavor. just made a 10ml bottle
I'm sure it will be better after a few days, but I tried it this morning and its actually pretty good,
kinda Mild & sweet.

Before I really start on all this I need to work on my mixing procedures, and develope a process

I think its a good start

Dave

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It's a great feeling when you make your first one,and it turns out good isn't it.I have been diy'ng for a few months now,and i can tell you it gets very addicting haha.I sit down to make 1 bottle,and i will end up making probably 5-6 different ones.I haven't really tried coming up with my own stuff yet,but i follow and try alot of the recipes on here,so i am at it alot,probably 3-4 times a week.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Ive been considering making my own. Just not sure if im ready for that yet lol.

You should give it a try,it is actually pretty easy,and very rewarding to get a juice you like and know that you made that,as long as you have a good idea of what flavors you like.Definitely get a good calculator,like ejuicemeup,it makes it all very easy as it will give you amounts to use to get it where you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread