Status
Not open for further replies.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
I really wish I would have found this site before I got into vaping. It would have saved me so much time and more importantly, money.

I quit smoking about 4 weeks ago by using a Smokeless Selects ecig. I liked it except for the price. About a week ago I realized that I was not getting any new carts from SS before I ran out of the ones I had on hand. Man, what a dilemma. I did not want to start on analogs again, so I went to the mail and bought one of their products. All I can say is that for the 2 days that I had to use the mall ecig, it was horrible. :mad:

Then I found this site and after reading for a while decided to buy the Volt starter kit. I can't wait until it comes! :)

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Welcome to Voltville, NatGasMan and dr_al!

Smokeless Image has to be the best company I have ever had the pleasure to do business with in the last 10 or so years, it doesn't matter what the business is! SI's products are top notch, the customer service has been second to none - even in some instances taking care of us before we know we need the care, and the forum representatives are pleasant, helpful, and fun to hang out with here! I hope you'll both enjoy the stay.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Welcome to Voltville, NatGasMan and dr_al!

Smokeless Image has to be the best company I have ever had the pleasure to do business with in the last 10 or so years, it doesn't matter what the business is! SI's products are top notch, the customer service has been second to none - even in some instances taking care of us before we know we need the care, and the forum representatives are pleasant, helpful, and fun to hang out with here! I hope you'll both enjoy the stay.

Thanks Kia! I tell you, I really have the bug. I ordered a couple of clearomizers, a X2 battery and some juice from SI today. This setup has me very interested.

I leave for vacation tomorrow for a week and everything should be here by the time I get back next Saturday. I may have some questions then. :confused:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs: very proud of you for not picking up an analog!! please let us know what you think when you get the VOLT! :)
I really wish I would have found this site before I got into vaping. It would have saved me so much time and more importantly, money.

I quit smoking about 4 weeks ago by using a Smokeless Selects ecig. I liked it except for the price. About a week ago I realized that I was not getting any new carts from SS before I ran out of the ones I had on hand. Man, what a dilemma. I did not want to start on analogs again, so I went to the mail and bought one of their products. All I can say is that for the 2 days that I had to use the mall ecig, it was horrible. :mad:

Then I found this site and after reading for a while decided to buy the Volt starter kit. I can't wait until it comes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread