• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Made my first order from fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Well i couldnt resist the prices. I ended up getting one of there genesis clones, 2 of their 3.5 ml vivi novas, and a 1100 mah ego battery. Oh and two bottles of dekang liquid. All shipped for around 28 bucks. We will see how this turns out. Hell as long as i wind up being happy with 2 things (juice excluded) its gotta be worth the money. Ive heard good things about everything i ordered from them though.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I've tried one of the 2 Vivis I got from FT so far. It's working well, I don't think it wicks quite as well as the Vision ones do, but I'll re-wick eventually. I also got one of those DID clones, but I looked at it, decided I wasn't ready to fuss with SS wick and stored it away in my spares box. Maybe someday when I'm bored or the vapocolyse strikes I'll pull it out again.

FT doesn't seem to understand the e-cigs they sell because their descriptions are all strange, but the pictures are accurate and you get what you see. They add new products so fast, I'm always spotting new things to try out and end up ordering every week or two. Takes just under 2 weeks for most orders to arrive.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I ordered a couple of batteries from them.
It took 14 days to get to my door. (Hong Kong -> Tulsa)

The tracking was a bit confusing, but it appeared most of the time was at customs in Hong Kong.

Im in OKC so ill expect similar times to my door.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Be careful of the Vivi Novas, because you can only replace the coil if you by the knock off replacement coils. It is okay, because the Novas come w/three coils, and you can buy replacement coils for $1.80 per.

I picked up 2 of these: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1301300, purely for fun.

And one of these: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1326406, was $9.78 with discount. Comes w/a ce5, red 900 mah fixed voltage, USB charger and a little tin case! It is like getting a free battery, free clearo and tin can for the price of most vendors USB charger, because most vendors charge shipping.

quandryron

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2012
Wooster, Ohio
Okay, my shipment finally came in this morning. I ordered the night of the 16th. Shipped on the 17th and I received it in the mail on the 29th. According to the tracker it sat for days in San Francisco and then moved to Warrendale, PA for a couple of days then here.

Everything is just like it was in the picture. That's good. Now to see how long these things last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread