MadVapes are you snooping on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
I placed my first order with madvapes last Thursday. I ordered a delrin dripper tip for my fella and a silver anodized dripper tip for me. I wavered between order some empty carts or getting some of cartomizers that everyone is always raving about. The tips were already something new for us so I decided to wait and get boring 510 carts.

Yesterday after sleeping til 4pm (I've been working 3rd shift) I got up to see my ordered had arrived. I popped open the package and immediately starting drip tip vaping, (which by the way is freakin' amazing...how did I go this long without one?). I noticed a bit later that the box for my carts said atomized cartridges. Huh? It's a box of 510 cartomizers. At first I thought I had made a mistake with my order but my receipt says cartridges. After trying out the cartos, I am not thinking that madvapes just knew what I wanted before I did. How can you go wrong with a service like that?

Thanks, MV!

P.S. just so you all know, I'm just ribbing MV a little. I called them and offered to pay the difference since cartos cost more than what I ordered. The guy on the phone said as long as I was happy with what I got, not to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread