Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
20150216_131628.jpg 20150216_131505.jpg

Authentic DNA40 board, made of metal and available mid March 2015 !

hoog

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I just got word that The Deviate IS happening, the project hasn't been canceled. However, it has been delayed. We appreciate your patience! We know lots of people are excited, and we want the mod to be the best it can possibly be.

Thanks for the awesome news, Mike. Any idea of the price? A rough ballpark would be fine :)

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
question though.. how does one adjust the settings..... i dont see a led.. which is fine.. just curious.

I hope MadVapes doesn't mind, but I took the liberty of zooming in on the image they provided, to highlight the controls and display of this lovely device. I lightened the image around the labeled areas to make them easier to see, as well. I'm assuming this is only a prototype version and may not be the actual configuration of these things when it's released, but at least we know they're on there.

Click on the image to view it at full size.

deviate.jpg

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
any word on this>??

Grimm Green has one. He showed it in a recent Vlog. I have no facts to share other than that, but it sure made my eyebrows go up to see it. I don't know if he had a pre-production version or what, but I think it's a very good sign that it's on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread