MadVapes E-Liquid Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchMcNasty

Aug 16, 2011
North Carolina
Hello ECF!

I wanted to share with you my experience with a few TopVapor liquids. Being as I live relatively close to madvapes, they're usually my go to vendor for juice and most of my APV needs.

All liquids are fresh from the store unless otherwise noted, no steeping involved. They are tested at 16 mg nicotine, in a ProTank 2, with a fresh 2.5 ohm head. I run all of my liquids on a Zmax v2, at 3.8-4.0 volts.

Now, to the good stuff!

Mad Grapes:

Mad Grapes is one of my favorites. It has a great grape flavor, in my opinion, it's similar to a grape sweet tart. It's not too harsh, and it is a great all day vape for me.

Flavor: 5/5
Throat Hit: 4/5
Vapor: 4/5

Note: When steeped, this flavor loses its tart for me. It just becomes a smooth, grape vape. Vapor production increased for me with steeping.

Cherry Pomegranate:

Say hello to my favorite all day vape. If you're a cherry fan, this one is for you. You get a nice burst of cherry on the inhale, and subtle pomegranate undertones on the exhale. This one, steeped or not, puts out excellent vapor. The throat hit is subtle, which I prefer on an all day juice.

Throat Hit: 3/5
Vapor: 5/5

Cantaloupe:

Cantaloupe, I have mixed feelings about personally. I love the fruit, I like the juice, but I can not tolerate it all day. It's very accurate and spot on with the flavor, however, there is something about it that keeps me from vaping it all day. I like it mainly in the mornings, so it usually stays in a tank to be swapped out with another flavor after a little while.

Flavor: 3/5
Flavor Accuracy: 5/5
Throat Hit: 5/5
Vapor: 4/5

Mad Torro:

Ah! The energy drink mimic. It seems that every one is coming out with one, and MadVapes is no exception. This one, I like, and I can vape it all day if I have to. With that being said, I'm sure the question is "Well, does it taste like Red Bull?!" The answer is yes, and no. It kind of tastes like a mix between Red Bull and Monster, add a pixy stick, and you've got this spot on. Vapor production is fantastic, the only place this lacks is throat hit. Should the nicotine level be raised, this would probably remedy that.

Throat Hit: 2/5
Vapor: 5/5

I'm sorry that I'm cutting this one short, I will update this post tonight when I get back from work. I buy new juice almost weekly, so I'll update the title when I add a juice.

Thanks for reading!

-Mitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread