MadVapes my #1 supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
Just placed another order over at mv and I wanted to let you guys know how they helped me yet again. I ordered some supplies and then decided I wanted some other stuff so I tried to change my order and had to submit a help ticket. Well instead of doing things simply, I sent in 2 tickets and subsequently changed my mind and changed my order again.

I really made things harder for everyone and decided to call in. Kyle answered the phone and was very helpful with my needs and had great patience as well. After about 5 minutes he figured out a way to fix my screw up and had everything solved in minutes! If you guys want a vendor with great products at a low price and top notch customer service then look no further because madvapes has you covered!

EVO 4G Using Tapatalk

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
I just wanted to update this and let you guys know how everything went. I received my package in the mail in less than 24 hours of it being sent out, from North Carolina to Kansas! Now if you read my first post you will see that I added some confusion to the ordering process and it may be my fault but they forgot to include the additional product I ordered last minute.

A bottle of RY4 that I had added was not included so I contacted them through the help desk on their website to solve the problem. After dealing with Paul and Kyle I was very satisfied with the service I had received up to that point, but the actions of another employee named Scott tainted that opinion for a bit in regards to the mistake they made. I stated that they did not include the RY4 but since I had to call in and order it, the change was not reflected on my order ticket. Instead of looking into the issue, he simply looked at the ticket and told me they sent everything and if I wanted the RY4 I would have to order it. Well this really irritated me because of the seemingly little effort this employee put into solving the problem. Now given the item was not on the order ticket and it was probably an honest mistake, I usually would not mind explaining the situation. The part I took issue with was how he worded his answer as if I was an idiot who was blaming them for not sending me something that I never paid for. No matter, I explained what happened nicely and within a day the original guy, Kyle had everything taken care of and supplied me with a tracking # for the RY4 they shipped out.

So although one person gave me an experience that I disliked, overall I am still satisfied with Mad Vapes as a vendor, products and customer service included. I would urge businesses to make sure that all their employes are on the same page because one person can ruin it for the whole company.

They threw in 50ml of free juice and all of my flavors were freshly made and are steeping right now to get some more flavor out of them. Anybody that wants a metric Buck-ton of products to choose from as well as fast shipping, do not hesitate to order from Mad Vapes!

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
Just placed another order over at mv and I wanted to let you guys know how they helped me yet again. I ordered some supplies and then decided I wanted some other stuff so I tried to change my order and had to submit a help ticket. Well instead of doing things simply, I sent in 2 tickets and subsequently changed my mind and changed my order again.

I really made things harder for everyone and decided to call in. Kyle answered the phone and was very helpful with my needs and had great patience as well. After about 5 minutes he figured out a way to fix my screw up and had everything solved in minutes! If you guys want a vendor with great products at a low price and top notch customer service then look no further because MadVapes has you covered!

EVO 4G Using Tapatalk

Nice, I just ordered juice from them!

I just got my package from MadVapes with the same day shipping in 24 hours from NC to TX!!!
Juices are excellent!
Way to go MadVapes! Thanks!

P.S Sorry,Spartan8029, for hijacking you post:)

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just placed my first order with MadVapes. They had 1.5 Ohm SmokTech DC shorty cartos in stainless in stock. The only other place I could find these elusive items, they wanted double the cost of MadVapes.

Now I didn't get same day shipping, I got same hour shipping. That is just incredible. Thanks MadVapes!!

-AJ

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I love madvapes!! Sorry you had a bad experience with that one person though.

It's always irritating to be treated as if you are lying when you are not!

Just remember to give everything a reasonable steeping time before you decide to trade or sell out any flavors!

Then, after that, if there is something you don't like, then you can trade/sell it!

I hope you will find some juices there from them to really enjoy, as I have!

Rodney Conforti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey since day one of dealing with them 2 years ago I have nothing but awesome things to say. Mark cares about his customers. I am glad to have seen them grow, and for them to grow means that they must be doing something right.
I am surprised to Scott's response he always been on top of helping any or all of my concerns. Hey they have always gave me great customer service.
Thanks Guys keep up the got work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread