Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have to say, I have not always been real supportive of Madvapes in the past. I had ordered from them and received some ce2s that I just really had trouble with and ended up pitching, and I got some juice I was not fond of. Then when I started seeing the bad reviews come in and the issues with credit card charges, I decided they were not a vendor I wanted to take a chance with.

I went to Chicago and Madvapes was at both Vapebash and Vapefest. The first day I went over and the guys were very nice and informative, and they had the BEST prices at the event! They even threw in a free Madvapes "Mad Bag" which I definitely needed, lol

The following day I went to Vapefest and they were there again. I was surprised the guy recognized me from the day before. :). But it was nice to be acknowledged. Then one of the other guys helped me with some questions I had about those short cartos, he handed me one and said here try it. Then he gave me a juice to put in it!! The only thing he didn't do was vape it for me! Lol :). So I bought some more cartos, they had the best prices at vapefest as well.

Madvapes also donated some really sweet lil mods for the raffle, then close to the end of the afternoon dropped their prices again so they wouldn't have to haul it all back to the airport. So I went back a third time!! :) needless to say, I spent the bulk of my weekend money with Madvapes! And I am glad I did, great prices, great selection, great customer service!! I only wish I knew who it was who helped me those two days so I can acknowledge them in return. Before I left I gave the two guys who helped me my raffle tickets, I figured it was the least I could do since I wouldn't be there to win.

But , if either one of you won something I wanna see what u got! ;)

You have won me back Madvapes!! Thank u so much!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread