Madvapes Weekly Contest - April 18 through April 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I started vaping around my ecf start date. I was a butterfly, always trying new flavors and vendors. Then I came across Cinnamon Red Hot, and for some reason it hit the spot. I stayed on CRH for several months.

After vaping CRH for most of the winter, the temperature started getting hot. The cinnamon burnt my mouth some days, so I switched to tobaccos. My favorite is RY4 (classic).

My nic level has varied from 18 to 24mg. But recently, I have had no trouble getting down to 12. I will go down again on my next order. I hope to be nic free (after 35+ years) by the end of the year.

And as always, THANKS Crowedude and mad vapes!!

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
1 I started at 18 my but got it down to 10
2 l really love the coffee and sodas, especially root beer
3 I like a 50 50 mixture the best
4 I was really into baking in 2011 but unfortunately I got out of it and am hoping to start again. With so many mods on the market now, I'm a little confused but I had a custom made Vv box MOD and would love another. Am currently careless and would love to win a prize

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? After many years of Vaping I'm down to 0-3 mgs depending on device. 0 on RDAs, 3 on sub ohm tanks.

What did you use when you first started vaping? 18 mgs
2) What types of flavors do you like the best? Lemon/lime or lemon cake ( no menthol), vanilla or caramel.

Fruit flavors / Drink flavors / Dessert flavors
Sweet caramel desserts, vanilla cake, Key Lime pie.

3) What PG/VG ratio do you prefer?

70/30

4) Anything else you'd like to mention!

Thanks for the fun contest! :)

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Happy Monday! It's Madvapes Giveaway Day! This week, the prize is:

1 x Smok XCube Mini
1 x Smok TFV4 Mini
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger

To be eligible to win this week, we want to know about the type of e-liquid you use!

1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping?

2) What types of flavors do you like the best?

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!
1. Right now, I'm mostly vaping 4.5mg. I bounce between 0 and 6 though and still have a few higher left from when I started. I started on 18mg with an eVod kit and only recently lost my nic tolerance.
2. What flavors DON'T I like?! I'll vape pretty much anything that tastes good although I don't typically care for strong menthols (accent notes are ok), and I love lychee or kiwi based flavors. Right now, I'm vaping a captain crunch, a oak aged tobacco and an ice cream fruit sundae with rum sauce.
3. I tend to stick close to 80vg/20pg although I started with 50/50 and will occasionally use 65/35.
4. Thanks so much for the contest!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping? started at 24 mg now i vape 3 to 12

2) What types of flavors do you like the best? bakery..ry4's

3) What PG/VG ratio do you prefer? 70 pg/30vg

4) Anything else you'd like to mention! thank you for the contests! good luck all! and may my mail box see something in it friday!

Reactions: Wworrells

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping?

started at 18, now use between 3 and 12 depending on the device. 3mg in my Velocity, 6mg in sub-ohm, direct-lung tanks, and 9-12 in my Kayfuns.

Fruits (mostly apple), desserts/creams

50/50 to Max VG. I have Max VG running in Kayfuns with no wicking issues.

Thanks for the contests!

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I'm at 3 now, started with 6.

Custards with different fruits and bakery flavors mixed in. Fruits of all kinds and tart yogurts.

70vg and up as long as the flavor is still medium + in boldness.

Thanks for the contest! [emoji76]

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
I currently use 0-3mg, when I started I used 18mg

I am on a fruit kick right now: Apple-Blueberry apple is #1, and Peach Sweet Tea is #2

I prefer a high VG such as 70/30 or more

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Started at 18mg, still do when M2L/Standard Vaping. 3mg when Sub-Ohm/Higher Power Vaping.

Menthol and Fruits.

50/50 when M2L, 80-100VG for Sub-Ohm Vaping.

Thanks for the Contest! Hopefully this information will be useful in a way when deciding what kinda of E-Liquid and Gear to sell!! :D

Reactions: DavidOck

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA

1 x Smok XCube Mini
1 x Smok TFV4 Mini
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger

To be eligible to win this week, we want to know about the type of e-liquid you use!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once.

1) 6mg-12mg currently, 18mg-24mg when I first started vaping.
2) Fruit or menthol flavors
3) Max VG
4) Thanks for the contest

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
Currently I'm at 30-24mg. I started at 12mg but still smoked, finally after a few months of dual use, I was able to kick my 3-4 pack a day habit. I was all the way down to 3mg at one point, but I felt I always had a mod in my hand, so I went back up in nicotine to where I'm not vaping 60+ml a day. I now vape 5-7mls a day.

Pretty much everything but meh-nthol..

I like 30/70 or higher VG.

Do you think newer juice lines are cutting out on new vapers? 24mg and higher nic levels are going by the wayside and leaves fewer and fewer options for a new vaper. The best part of vaping IMO...OPTIONS

Reactions: DavidOck

Sally Nevermind

Feb 5, 2015
NC
HI!
I started at 12 (even as a pack a day smoker anything higher was too much), and I am still at 12 but planning to drop to 6 soon.
Love the creamy flavors, but not fruity. Milk and Honey, Caramels, anything with a sweet but creamy flavor.
For me 70/30 is the best, though I do have a lot of trouble with some of the thicker ones!

Love Mad Vapes, love ECF! Thanks for the fun contests!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oooooh, a mini! PERFECT for me!

1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping? I started at 24, am currently down to 3-6
2) What types of flavors do you like the best? I prefer fruits or candies (hello, Sweet Tarts)... and love my coffee vape in the morning.
3) What PG/VG ratio do you prefer? I prefer max VG. PG seems to make me cough sometimes.

Just want to say thanks for your continuing support of all of us here on ECF!

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014

1 x Smok XCube Mini
1 x Smok TFV4 Mini
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger

I use 2mg juice now, but started gaping at 8mg. I make my own juice, and it's always with as much vg as is possible, it usually comes out to about 80-85vg/15-20pg. I've really been digging the cake/dessert vapes lately, yellow cake from flavor west is absolutely amazing :)

Good luck to everyone, and once again, thanks for another lovely contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread