Madvapes Weekly Contest - February 15 through February 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't like it at first, but went back to it later and loved it! Northern lights oculus mixed with jimmy the juice mans strawberry astronaut- or Jimmys shurb.
Really liked Joez fruity menthol mix ?guys at mad Vapes rock hill are amazing, btw!) but now I'm not loving it....
All time favorite, so far, is my own mix of several different juices and I love it!!
Thanks for the contest!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Thanks for the contest. I still haven't found my "one juice" I love but enjoy reading what everyone else loves...lots of DIY. I have been on a kick and have been trying different Pina Colada juice. I am on a coconut hunt and looking for something with a creamy real coconut taste!!

Thanks again for the contest..I really enjoyed this one with everyone's favorite because it gives me some juices I might want to try!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks for the contest. I still haven't found my "one juice" I love but enjoy reading what everyone else loves...lots of DIY. I have been on a kick and have been trying different Pina Colada juice. I am on a coconut hunt and looking for something with a creamy real coconut taste!!

Thanks again for the contest..I really enjoyed this one with everyone's favorite because it gives me some juices I might want to try!!
I agree! Have gotten some great ideas here....good luck everyone!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

Ahlusion's Coconut Dream is a very nice, creamy, real coconut flavor. If you like coconut you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread