MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 8 through December 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's that time of the week again, and that means time for a new giveaway! Here's this week's prize package:

1 x Innokin MVP2.0 Kit w/ iClear16
2 x iClear30S tank
2 x iClear30S Replacement coils
150mL of Any e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, tell us about the best atomizer you've ever used. It can be a tank, clearomizer, RBA....anything that turns liquid into vapor!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I mainly use my protank 2, protank 2 mini's and sometimes my iclear30's, but I must admit that the best atomizer I have ever used would be a kayfun. I have tried the kayfun out several times (my brother's), but haven't bought one yet because I am lazy and a bit concerned about building and maintaining it. I am one of the worst at rebuilding my protanks, so I don't have a good track record, but I have to say the flavor is really in another class with the kayfun and I'll likely be buying one soon.

Thank you for this contest!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I must say that right now my favorite is the Unitank and the iClear ........I am also using the VVV tank with a standard cartomizer..and also the Phoenix cartomizer....Those are perfect for a day out...long lasting and enough juice that I don't feel like I have to conserve while driving.........The Unitank & iClear are just a little too heavy for going out with.....I prefer to use them at home....

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
From the ones I have tried, my favorite is my kayfun clone. Once I got a good idea of how to make a new coil and I figured out the quirks regarding filling (to avoid leaks/gurgling), this became my best tank. I still prefer to use my protank II and nautilus for taking out of the house, but the best is the kayfun clone.

TYTYTY for the chance at this great prize package. My mvp 2 is on it's last legs and I'd love to replace it (goes down to 3.9v much quicker than it used to and then it drops off to it's "shut down" level shortly thereafter).

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
My latest favorite is the Orchid V4. It's a Kayfun style tank, built for dual coil, large deck to coil on and easy to wick. I've found that blocking one air hole and building it as a single coil to be the best vape for me.

A simple 1.2Ω single coil produces massive vapor, good flavor, no leaks of any kind, no dry hits, and good air flow. It has a bottom screw for easy re-filling and the coils with 28 or 30 ga seem to last forever. It is efficient enough that even using 7 or 8 tankfuls of NET juice doesn't gunk up the coils any worse than any regular eliquid.

The best part is that I was able to pick one up for $25, and the kit comes with replacement O-rings and wire - wicking.

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Okay, I have tried several different models of CE4s,CE5s, two Kanger T3S, one Aspire ET-S BVC, two Aspire K1 BVC....
And waiting for Nuatilus mini delivery.

So far ETS and K1 was the best in terms of no leaking and good flavor.
Maybe it would be changed soon when the Nautilus arrived.

Thank you for the ongoing contest!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I am still a protank gal. I have a caterpiller and it does give great flavor and vapor, but I have not found the extra effort required to use the dripper to outweigh the overall convenience of my protanks. Judging by all of the new atomizer names I am reading about on this thread, I may have to get some new ones to try out. Thank ya' for another wonderful contest :):):)

Good luck to everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread