The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 8 through December 12

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    It's that time of the week again, and that means time for a new giveaway! Here's this week's prize package:

1 x Innokin MVP2.0 Kit w/ iClear16
    2 x iClear30S Tank
    2 x iClear30S Replacement Coils
    150mL of Any E-Liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, tell us about the best atomizer you've ever used. It can be a tank, clearomizer, RBA....anything that turns liquid into vapor!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

2. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Thanks of another chance at a great prize package. It might seem a little boring to a lot of folks but I really do like Protank I's, with my builds on them other than i like EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2's.

Good Luck Everyone

3. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    My favorite atomizer is my Cerberus dripper, 3 coils, hybrids to my hades, great vape.

4. MattMann228

MattMann228 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Gulf Coast, MS
    Ehpro kayfun nano and plume veil. Both great capes. Thanks for another great contest.

5. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I mainly use my protank 2, protank 2 mini's and sometimes my iclear30's, but I must admit that the best atomizer I have ever used would be a kayfun. I have tried the kayfun out several times (my brother's), but haven't bought one yet because I am lazy and a bit concerned about building and maintaining it. I am one of the worst at rebuilding my protanks, so I don't have a good track record, but I have to say the flavor is really in another class with the kayfun and I'll likely be buying one soon.

Thank you for this contest!

6. iTiger

iTiger Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2014
    To date my favorite RDA is the Mutation X (im sure there is better but the best ive used thus far) and my favorite tank is the Atlantis followed by the Nautilus.

7. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I must say that right now my favorite is the Unitank and the iClear ........I am also using the VVV tank with a standard cartomizer..and also the Phoenix cartomizer....Those are perfect for a day out...long lasting and enough juice that I don't feel like I have to conserve while driving.........The Unitank & iClear are just a little too heavy for going out with.....I prefer to use them at home....

8. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    mm, a hard question really because I use everything from the old M-3s up to various drippers.
    mm, best one, mmmm.....

Ok, really for best all around topper. the Aspire ET-S. good flavor, lots of smoke and really, a good little on the go tank.

Yes, the one true go to.
    ET-S from Aspire....

9. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    From the ones I have tried, my favorite is my kayfun clone. Once I got a good idea of how to make a new coil and I figured out the quirks regarding filling (to avoid leaks/gurgling), this became my best tank. I still prefer to use my protank II and nautilus for taking out of the house, but the best is the kayfun clone.

TYTYTY for the chance at this great prize package. My mvp 2 is on it's last legs and I'd love to replace it (goes down to 3.9v much quicker than it used to and then it drops off to it's "shut down" level shortly thereafter).

10. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Hmm, I've only had a few, but my favorite of all time is my igo-w, I do have a fogger which I use like 95% or the time but it leaks, actually lost a ml last night cause it fell over -_-; but yeah, igo all the way.3

11. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    My latest favorite is the Orchid V4. It's a Kayfun style tank, built for dual coil, large deck to coil on and easy to wick. I've found that blocking one air hole and building it as a single coil to be the best vape for me.

A simple 1.2Ω single coil produces massive vapor, good flavor, no leaks of any kind, no dry hits, and good air flow. It has a bottom screw for easy re-filling and the coils with 28 or 30 ga seem to last forever. It is efficient enough that even using 7 or 8 tankfuls of NET juice doesn't gunk up the coils any worse than any regular eliquid.

The best part is that I was able to pick one up for $25, and the kit comes with replacement O-rings and wire - wicking.

12. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I like the aspire nautilus..it's quiet and doesn't gurgle..just a very nice vape..

13. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    I like the Kanger Protank 2 Mini, but just got a Aspire Nautilus Mini and haven't tried it yet.

14. chigal

chigal Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    chicago
    My long standing fav is the RGM2 Bottom Coil Clearomizer. Even though it's eGo threaded, it still fires on my KR8081-D threaded device too.

Thanks for the weekly contests!

15. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    My Orchid (V1 I presume?) is the best one I've tried. Stosh described it well. It is very much like a Kayfun with dual coil deck, but it does not leak...which was my biggest problem with the Kayfun. Thanks Crowedude!

16. reeffreak77

reeffreak77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm still using a Aerotank v2 but waiting for me local b&m to get their kayfun 4

17. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Okay, I have tried several different models of CE4s,CE5s, two Kanger T3S, one Aspire ET-S BVC, two Aspire K1 BVC....
    And waiting for Nuatilus mini delivery.

So far ETS and K1 was the best in terms of no leaking and good flavor.
    Maybe it would be changed soon when the Nautilus arrived.

Thank you for the ongoing contest!

18. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I use a HH357 to test flavors. It works good, and it cleans out easily.
    I like the submarine carto-tanks, the ones with a screw in the side for refilling.

But my everyday juice carrier is my Aspire Nautilus.

19. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    The best atomizer I have ever used is the Smoktech ARO tank that I get from Madvapes! I love this tank! I have a few great tanks, but the ARO tank has the best taste out of anything I have ever used.
    Thank you for the contest! I have had my heart set on an MVP 2.0 so I am super excited about this one! Good luck everyone!

20. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I am still a protank gal. I have a caterpiller and it does give great flavor and vapor, but I have not found the extra effort required to use the dripper to outweigh the overall convenience of my protanks. Judging by all of the new atomizer names I am reading about on this thread, I may have to get some new ones to try out. Thank ya' for another wonderful contest :):):)

Good luck to everyone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.