The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 8 through December 12

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    I've only tried a few tanks and I like them all, but I'm going to go with my mini protank 2's as my favorite because of the ease of cleaning the coils and longevity of them. I can clean, dry burn and rewick them and they last a few weeks. My Nautilus coils last a week maybe before they are gunked up and need replacing.

2. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    I really like the Holmes RDA I just got. Dual coil with under coil adjustable air flow.
    It's a lot like a Magma (my old favorite) but it holds more juice & has the option for way more air flow.

3. Bionicunderwear

Bionicunderwear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just upgraded to dripping from tanks and I LOVE my little tugboat clone! It is a little thing of beauty! Would love a little MVP!

4. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I still use the viva nova top coil. It's still my favorite even after trying protanks (gave to the dh and he loves them) and an areotank (bought for my bday in Sept at MV in Concord and ended up giving to the bb dd and she loves it). Bottom coil tanks are such a different vape than the viva novas. I know I need to let them go and get used to the newer bottom coil, I just can't yet. It's a different vape. I'm going to try rebuildables and mechanical batteries when I can. From what I've read, these may be the way for me to go. :)

Thank you for the contest.

5. onetwothreekid

onetwothreekid Full Member

Sep 9, 2014
    NC
    The best ive ever used would be my Aspire Nautilus mini, vapes well at any wattage and coils last a long time

6. Jeff Hemingway

Jeff Hemingway Full Member

Nov 13, 2014
    The Villages, Florida
    EHPro Big Buddah!!!!!
    This dual coil tank is as it's name implies a MONSTER!!
    It holds about 10mL of juice which means it lasts and lasts and lasts.

Lot's of folks like Kayfuns well this is one on steroids with all the right upgrades.
    No plastic tank with threads to strip and a top that threads on the chimney well before the 'O' rings come into play so you'll never cross thread that connection. This baby is easy to build and can be mad sub-ohm for the cloud chasing crazies or conventional coil wraps for ex addicts like myself who just want to vape the day away.

This tank is best put atop a 26650 mod. This will lead to a smooth stylish look of your 'tooter' setup.

Listen folks, if you an ex addict like me you're vaping :vapor:all day long. Tired of refilling and if you're going out carrying juice, screwdriver etc:(. then BIG BUDDAH. :).

Hey, you couch potatoes, want a great smooth flavor filled vape then here's what you do. Big Buddah over a EHuge 26650 VVVW Mod set for 14.5W. Fill up with 60% Top Vapor Lucky 7 and 40% Top Vapor Grandpa's Blend. The sit back stoke up your Blu Ray and relax:laugh:.

If your going to the 'Go Go' :rickroll: then same watts but fill up with 60% Top Vapor Tobacco and 40% Top Vapor Very Berry Tobacco and let the good times roll.
    This set up will last all night long and guys when the ladies see you coming they will get the message:evil:. Ladies with this set up when that a:censored:hole bothers you at the party one rap with this set up and they will never be a smarty again:mad:!

Here's my 'tooter', gotta luv it!

20141210_145720[1].jpg

7. vap3d70

vap3d70 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    hudson valley ny
    EHPro Valkyrie hybrid mod... hits like did Tyson back in the day, easy to re-coil (once you learn how to build a coil or two), adjustable airflow, fits in hand/pocket comfortably, looks cool as hell... yeah, I think I like it a little.

8. 2DresQ36

2DresQ36 Full Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Best atomizer?!?
    Well, I'm still new but I do like the mini protank 3 I've been using since I started. However, since I won last week, I might fall in love with either the kayfun nano or the zenith v2. I'll have to wait and see but I won't be waiting long!!!
    Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. 69CamaroSS

69CamaroSS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Oh, WOW.....now that's a tough decision!!! Nautilus BVC (full size or Mini) is a winner for ease of use and reliability.
    RBA...Taifun GT...HANDS DOWN!!! Just PHENOMINAL!!!
    RDA....Magma built with dual micros running at .4 ohm oh ohhhh ohhhhhhh MMYYYY GGGOOODDD LAAAAWWWWWW!!!!
    [​IMG]

10. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    Unfortunately I have only used 4 different types of atomizers, so this contest is going to be fairly easy for me to answer. I would have to say that the Protank 2's are the best I have used, considering I have been using four of them (and two Mini Protank 2's) for over 7 months with very few issues :)

Of course I just bought an EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus, and I'm sure as soon as I get that up and running correctly it will become the best atty I've ever used :vapor:

11. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    Fogger v4.1. It's a pita to install the 2nd coil, but it's a really nice vape at .8 ohm. I have 3 of these I use in rotation with R91's.

12. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    NOT AN ENTRY - since I already posted my best choice.

Wow, I learned a lot by reading all of your best choices.
    Probably have to save some money to try each one of them....
    (hum... maybe after Christmas... so many things to spend for now.. hahaha~)

13. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    My favorite is the EHPro Kayfun 3.1 RBA :)

14. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Only used a few Iclear tanks. Love to try a few more

15. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
  16. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Just a reminder: the giveaway will be ending today at 1pm EST. Get those final posts in! Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.