The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 8 through December 12

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Hands down,the best i have used so far has been the orchid.When set up properly,this is the closest you will get to a dripper in tank form.

2. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

My favorite is the Kayfun, great flavor, and I like the "tighter" draw of it. Though many complain about the draw, I find as a "mouth to lung" hitter, it's perfect for me.

3. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Protank 1 & 2 Queen here [​IMG]

did I wins ? [​IMG]

4. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    The best one I've tried is the first one I tried and the one that got me off cigs: a Kanger MT3s. More capacity than an Evod with the Evod's simplicity.

That said, I've retired my MT3S's and mostly use aerotank (v1s and v2s) for the same reason people still use their protanks. I also use Evod Glass tanks for when I go out and about. I've just recently started using a SquapeR clone--so far it provides great flavor and vape, but it's too soon for me to judge it's performance.

5. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Thanks for the contest.
    I'm old school - I still like my 801's for dripping lol

6. Noflers

Noflers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    The best tank atomizer I've used is the Mini Protank 3, tasty and smooth vapor coming from that little guy for sure. I'm not too experienced with RDA's but my favorite so far is the Plume Veil, I love it!

7. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I still enjoy a LR Joye 510 atty for dripping. Thick rich plumes, long lasting simplicity.

8. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I've been using PT2s for awhile and really like them. Have a RBA that I'm still trying to figure out as I don't get consistant hits. Got a little dripper that's so-so. Got a couple other RDAs that I haven't tried yet.
    Just put a PT3 on a couple days ago and at this point I think it's my favorite.

Thanks for the contest!

9. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    My best is still a Kanger Protank II with a aerotank airflow installed. Put in one of my 2.2 ohm coils and I'm set.
    Thanks for the contest.

10. Showbird

Showbird Senior Member ECF Veteran

i really enjoy the aspire nautilus mini.

Thanks for the contest!

11. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I've been dripping a lot lately, and have been appreciating my Infinite CLT RDA (V1) more and more every day. However, I'm afraid I'd have to jump squarely on the bandwagon and say that the Kayfun Lite Plus clone is still the best darn vape I've ever had (mine's from Boge). Less hassle than dripping, and flavor as good if not better than the dripper. It's low maintenance, a breeze to build, and super reliable. It took a while to get up to speed and find the best way to build and wick it, but now that I'm there I just can't get over how awesome it is.
    Thanks for the contest!

12. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I have a couple small RDA's and several clearomizers, most are still in use but the ones that see the most use are the Protank2's and PT2 minis. The PT2 with an Aerobase is a great tank, the coils are easy and inexpensive to rebuild with cotton and the flavor and vapor quality is well above average.

Thanks for the contest.

13. Prism

Prism PIF MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    My favorite is the very old fashioned 306 Atomizer

Thank you for the contest :)

14. Majestic

Majestic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Wisconsin
    My vote actually goes to the iClear 16 Clearomizer with a 1.5 ohm coil. At 1.5 ohms it provides good flavor, throat hit and vapor production on my modded 4.2 volt box. When the performance starts to wane it is easy cleaned. Since the coils are accessible, a rinse, dry burn and a lite scraping of the ash is all that is needed to restore it back to a virgin coil.

15. gordon50

gordon50 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2012
    wichita falls, tx
    use a little of a lot of different atomizers, guess protanks and T3's more than anything

16. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    just getting back into vaping but so far i'd have to say it would be my current setup and that's a VS II with a Aspire ET

17. welcomingwar

welcomingwar Full Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Virginia
    I currently don't have my own set up and have only tried friends which was a Kanger EMOW Mega, so that's what I would have to go with.

18. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    For the time being I would have to say the Fogger tanks. I have a v4 that has been modified with a larger air intake that I really like but the v5 is so much easier to fill and after the air hole is enlarged on it, there is a good chance it will be my favorite. They are easy to build, glass tanks... which are a must for me... or stainless... I get great flavor from them, large capacity, and I can use whatever drip tip I feel like.

Thanks again crowedude/MadVapes for the great weekly contests!

19. redempti0N

redempti0N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2010
    staten island USA
    the Aspire Atlantis is my new favorite tank. If I win this week I will be sending the winnings to a friend of mine who wants to try vaping

20. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    The Nautilus. Bought a couple and was hooked. Bought more.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.