ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I gave you a thumbs up, but I have very slow internet. Sometimes I just get the little circle thing forever, and sometimes they say an error occurred, because the connection is too slow. Today I am getting the error message on all three I tried.

I know it's not your fault, it's the telephone company here. I don't know whether trying unsuccessfully counts as an entry or not.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
03-04
I watched this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmm0coQ7AO8
Overall it was very informative.
I liked the black background and felt that the reviewer was actually talking to me.
However there for a review of a MOD, I felt that there was to much vaping and to much talk about the dripper setting atop the mod. It's the "over information" syndrome.

Have you thought about doing reviews of MODS with display screen with the camera placed behind the reviewer and looking over their shoulder. Use that point of view to walk us through the menu and then you can switch to looking at the camera for the rest of the review.

I will definately look at more reviews, but I will be using the slider feature to skip over the "over information" sections.

Thanks for the contest.

PS> Can you work on trimming them down to 15-20 minutes. I normally wouldn't watch a 30 minute youtube video but I did for this contest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread