Madvapes Weekly Contest - May 9 through May 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No doubt, you've all heard about the deeming regulations being released. Currently, CASAA and others are trying to decipher this 499-page monstrosity and put it into terms we can understand and act upon. Generally, CASAA discourages the signing of petitions, feeling that they are mostly ineffective and encourage inaction when it comes to better means of fighting regulation. However, because there is not much to be done at this point, the contest this week will be to sign 2 petitions:

U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products

Overturn the FDA's ruling on ecigarette classification as a tobacco product. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

In addition, encourage as many people as possible to sign these petitions, and to get involved in other ways. They don't necessarily have to be vapers. Anyone who cares about public health should care about this issue and help out in any way they can.

Once you've signed the petitions, post back here and you'll be entered. You can discuss and/or post multiple times, but each person can only be eligible to win once. One winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

For more information and to keep up-to-date please keep checking on the FDA Deeming Regulations CTA page on CASAA's website:

CASAA: FDA Deeming Regulations: Release and Next Steps

Thank you so much for running this theme. :thumbs: I have signed both petitions and am trying my very best to get others to do the same. I am thrilled that you are reaching so many folks through contests such as this.

Reactions: DavidOck

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Not only did I sign both, but I spoke at length in a vlog on both, wrote a blog post about both, and linked everywhere.

I also encourage viewers and readers to write/email/call representatives, et. al. To garner support for the VlCole Amendment and HR2058.

Thanks for the chance and spurring folks on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
(just an aside from the contest, only cause I don't know where else to post it, are you guys, website wise, down? I've been trying to put an order in since way earlier tonight and all I get is the spinning icon. I'm praying this isn't a harbinger of things to come...)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
13227068_10156919872060427_2119615408374903672_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread