MadVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmers

Unregistered Supplier
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Well, this was my first experience with MadVapes and I have to say I am disappointed. I wasn't going to say anything on the forum but after the way I was treated and the quality of the item I received I think I should say something. My husband orders from them all the time and has had a wonderful experiences with them.

I recently started vaping and my husband suggested a rough stack mod from them. So I ordered one in purple stardust. I was in love with the way it looked plus it had great reviews. It was my birthday present. We used the faster shipping option so it would be here for my birthday.

The box arrived from FedEx and when we opened it, all of our order was there but the rough stack. My husband opened a ticket. This was on a Friday late afternoon and on Sunday we get a message saying they are sorry about it and would send it out right away and email us with the shipping info. Two days go by, nothing. We sent a response on the ticket. Nothing. A third day goes by, nothing so we send another request for shipping info. Finally on the fourth day after requesting shipping info we get a message back that says sorry, they are out of stock do we want another color or wait. Well, the item was in stock when we ordered it so I am not sure why now it's not available to me. I can understand they sell out, but if they had sent it the day they said they would, according the their site they still had them in stock. I respond explaining that I am disappointed in the response and the only other color I would have wanted was now out of stock as well.

Basically I felt they had the attitude of "Oh well, you'll get it when you get it or choose something else." I asked for a response that gives a more definite time frame of when I could expect the one that I ordered. Nothing for three days. I posted a response in those three days asking for an update. Finally I get one that says shipped overnight here is the tracking info.

I received the rough stack in the color I ordered overnight. But I have to say, the paint is darker on the bottom than on the top and it looks cheaply made and rushed. I can appreciate them wanting to get it to me, but over all I feel there was a miss here. I have the item I ordered but I feel like they could have done a little be better with the customer service with letting me know what was going on instead of just ignoring me and the rushing one out the door without the quality I would expect from them for the price I paid.

Kimmers

Unregistered Supplier
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Mesa, AZ
So here I am again. What are we now, almost 2 months to the day since the original ticket was opened on this issue? Just an update, now the switch has gone out and they sent a replacement but now expect me to have to basically mod my mod to make it work. I have the new version and they sent me the old switch. So now I am expected to cut a wire, find a straw that fits the hole and get the spring to touch the wire to make the connection. This is under warranty, why should I have to do all that to make it work? I called and actually got a hold of some young lady. She chucked when I told her how frustrated I was. I now have 2 tickets open because they stopped responding to the original ticket. Mark said one thing, Paul another and I still have the roughstack with the horrible paint job and now failed switch. So long story short, I feel they have gotten too big to care about customer service. As someone just starting out and fairly new to vaping, I am horribly disappointed in the lack of customer service or attention to detail. I am going to have to buy another mod, this is just too much.

Kimmers

Unregistered Supplier
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Mesa, AZ
I have an update that will turn this into a positive review. After Scott took over my ticket just yesterday, I received an apology and they made everything right. I will for sure now order from them again. Thank you guys. I got a nice apology and while it was a long process it has been resolved. Thank you for turning it around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread