MAJOR changes to take place at Tasty Vapor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh, here's a preview of the new flavors we'll be dropping on you (just so those vendors copying our menus can get the jump on us, lol).

Strawberries n Cream
Chocolate Amaretti Cake
Pear Marzipan Torte
Nutella
Pineapple/Orange/Banana (like the Dole juice, we'll have to come up with another name)

That's it so far...

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Oh, here's a preview of the new flavors we'll be dropping on you (just so those vendors copying our menus can get the jump on us, lol).

Strawberries n Cream
Chocolate Amaretti Cake
Pear Marzipan Torte
Nutella
Pineapple/Orange/Banana (like the Dole juice, we'll have to come up with another name)

That's it so far...

How about Tropic Delight, or Hawaiian Breeze, or Breakfast Juice *corny I know, just a thought. Wait, you can call it Tropic thunder! maybe throw in a slash of coconut.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando

Strawberries n Cream
Chocolate Amaretti Cake
Pear Marzipan Torte
Nutella

That's it so far...

Omg!!! I'm getting one of each! How long till they hit the market? I'm druling on myself!:p

I want I want I want!

Geoff since your getting pear favoring you should taste ultimate vanilla and pear! It's sooo good!

Last edited:

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas

Strawberries n Cream
Chocolate Amaretti Cake
Pear Marzipan Torte
Nutella

That's it so far...

they can copy your menu but not your juice!
all though i dont vape or buy as much as others here, yours is the only juice i buy, i havent found anyone else that has your consistent mixes in the juices that i have bought from you.
and other than your juice the only other juice i vape is my own mix's (cola and green tea with citris) because that way i can control how it comes out and tastes good to me at least, and i get it the same everytime like ya'll do.
as far as the sample size's
i have wanted to try diffrent flavors but couldn't justify the cost if i didn't like it, then have to find a buyer and deal with shipping it or just throwing it out and wasting 15.00 plus shipping, or asking other members for samples and getting rude pm's. its a loss either way, so i think you selling samples maybe a bit of pain but in the long run it will give some of us that don't have a large cash flow with buying addys, carts, ect... a way to try something new.
as far as the price increse it dosen't bother me to have to pay a little more for the quality product you produce there at tasty vapor.
and for those that may read this the wrong way this is in no way intended to be a bash on you or this fourm !!!!! just my comments or 2 cents
cant wait till monday as i'm out of ac .....:)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hello Geoff. I am with the others. The price increase is minimal. I actually think you should have just raised all of your e-juice and doubler prices by $1.00 and get it over with. That way you can keep your focus on quality and not cutting corners to keep making a profit. We all love your juice and will continue to purchase from you as long as your quality stays top notch as it has been thus far. Just my 2 cents!

CV

P.S. Just ordered some more of that delicious Cupcake with Butter Cream! LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!

P.P.S. Also, for everyone that still says $15.00 or $16.00 is a lot to try a new flavor just keep in mind, you could blow that on analogs in 3 short days as a pack-a-day smoker!!!!! Kinda puts the price in perspective, doesn't it???!!!!

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Pear marzipan torte! OMG that should be awesome!

+1 to CV, I wouldn't mind a round $1 increase if it means making it easier and not having to raise prices again sooner rather than later but you do what you do and we'll support it

Still waiting on funds for the cupcake but yeah the butter cream is awesome too

guava

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
ca
Just yesterday I was thinking that I wished TV offered a Pineapple/Orange/Banana flavor like the Dole juice, seriously! Is Geoff reading our minds? LOL.

If he'd just read my mind and offer a true passion fruit flavor things would be even more awesome. :)

I credit Tasty Vapor for the fact that I haven't smoked in just shy of one year...I don't know the exact date but it's coming up next month.

The price increases are entirely reasonable. I'm a happy customer!

Thank you Geoff and TV staff, truly.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Like everyone else, I have no objection to your price increase. TV is still about the most reasonably priced options available, especially when you consider the quality of your juices.

I understand your reasoning behind your sampler policy, but I have to say I'm glad you will be providing some sampler options. I'm a bit curious as to how you chose which flavors to offer as samplers. I'm surprised waffle and caramel popcorn weren't included in your sampler options because new TV customers would become hooked once they tried those, lol. Of course, who could ever be satisfied with just a sampler size of those flavors?

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Come on guys let's back off on the samples bit and respect geoffs choices. It's a big order for him just to even offer them at all. If we keep bounding him on which flavors to use he's gonna drop the whole idea. There's a reason he picked those flavors. It's a lot of extra work for them to do this and he wants to stay true to tastyvapors standards. Let's cut him some slack and let him work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread