Make recipes with my flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimF94

Feb 5, 2017
pretty new to DIY. I want to list my flavors to see what recipes you could come up with. Please let me know with percentages. If you happen to have the same let me know. Also feel free for any tips. Better flavor at what to buy next

The Flavor Apprentice
Green Apple, tutti fruity, blueberry candy, apple candy, kiwi double, strawberry ripe

Capella's
Cantaloupe, golden pineapple, honeydew melon,
Flavorah , cream

Signature, coconut extra.

Jungle flavors .. honey peach
Flavour art.... costarican special mango, artic winter menthol, pomegranate

Wizard labs... double watermelon, blue raspberry, Apple candy

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
go to e liquidrecapies .com input your flavors and hit what can i make.This site wont let me link it.
Good advice, not so good spelling. :)

Google e-liquid-recipes and you'll find the right place.
After you make your account, build "My Flavor Stash" from Resources / Flavor List. Make sure to hit the "Recipes" column header after searching for your flavor's name, and choose the match with the most recipes.
After saving all your searched flavors, hit the "What Can I Make" button. You'll get a nice list to choose from. You can click the "Rating" column header to bring the most popular ones to the top.

TimF94

Feb 5, 2017
Good advice, not so good spelling. :)

Google e-liquid-recipes and you'll find the right place.
After you make your account, build "My Flavor Stash" from Resources / Flavor List. Make sure to hit the "Recipes" column header after searching for your flavor's name, and choose the match with the most recipes.
After saving all your searched flavors, hit the "What Can I Make" button. You'll get a nice list to choose from. You can click the "Rating" column header to bring the most popular ones to the top.
Thank you I thinks that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Reactions: man00ver

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@TimF94 - You have a really good variety of primary flavorings (main ones), but only 1 secondary or blending flavoring (the Flavorah cream), and only 1 additive (the menthol).

You'll most likely discover that in recipes you'll find...you're going to also need a good variety of the secondary flavorings (Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream, Whipped Cream, Marshmallow, etc. are some examples) to make them. Probably also a sweetener or 2. Maybe a couple more additives, but personally, I find that I can make a lot of recipes that don't require them.

You can keep the number of additional flavorings you'll need to buy to a minimum though. Just look for recipes that take some of the same secondary flavorings, sweeteners, and additives...and buy those in common.

Reactions: man00ver

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I always like to recommend making standalone single flavors until you perfect them to your liking before you belnd them for a complex flavor. That way you are not trying to figure out why something doesn't taste the way you wanted. Once you have a good flavor blending them will be much easier because you know how to make something like strawberry.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Thank you I thinks that's exactly what I'm looking for!
You're welcome. Like @JCinFLA suggests above, if you're not finding enough recipes there, you might need to get some more flavorings. Here's another neat ELR trick that can help with that:
  • Pick one of your stocked flavors that you really want to mix with, and click its name in My Flavor Stash
  • On that flavor's page, scroll down and expand the Recipes section
  • Click the Rating column-header to bring the most popular recipes to the top
  • In the list you can click-and-hover the "i" Info button for each recipe to get a popup with the ingredients. That way you can see which ones you're missing, and perhaps collect them if you're interested.
Eventually, you'll have enough flavors that you might have a suitable substitute for things you're missing, and as you get more proficient you'll figure that stuff out naturally.

Reactions: JCinFLA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread