The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*Malafola - Handcrafted vape stands & leather cases*

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by da_k, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. da_k

da_k Unregistered Supplier

Nov 6, 2012
    Italy
    ..:: News by Malafola ::..

LEATHER VAPE CASE for JOYETECH EVIC-VTC MINI

COVERTA for Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini - Vape case in genuine cowhide leather

COVERTA is designed to coat in an elegant and functional way the Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini
    With our vape case in tuscan leather the touch-feeling with the device really changes - No more cold metal touch, but the warmth of our leather.
    Warmth, scent and a decided softness are the main features of this case in Tuscan leather, vegetable tanned.

malafola-joyeech-evic-4.jpg

We use high quality materials to create functional objects that can stand the test of time.
    Available in full grain vegetable tanned tuscan cowhide leather in three colors: black, brown (testa di moro), grey-green

Customize COVERTA for your Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini with stitching & edges color!

malafola-joyeech-evic-5.jpg

Price: 36€

On request, I can add personalized writing with punch.
    Our ecigarette cases are entirely handmade in Italy.
    Every item is cutted by hand, borders are smoothed and colored with care

2. da_k

Nov 6, 2012
    Italy
    ...and for fans of the series iStick by Eleaf...

LEATHER VAPE CASE FOR ELEAF ISTICK 40W

COVERTA for Eleaf iStick 40 w - Vape case in genuine cowhide leather

COVERTA is designed to coat in an elegant and functional way the iStick 40 w
    With our vape case in tuscan leather the touch-feeling with the device really changes - No more cold metal touch, but the warmth of our leather.
    Warmth, scent and a decided softness are the main features of this case in Tuscan leather, vegetable tanned.

malafola-istick-40w (2).jpg

We use high quality materials to create functional objects that can stand the test of time.
    Available in full grain vegetable tanned tuscan cowhide leather in three colors: black, brown (testa di moro), grey-green

You can choose if you want your iStick case with lanyard or not - three options
    - no lanyard, no loop € 36
    - loop + cotton lanyard € 38
    - loop + cotton lanyard + leather strap € 43

Customize COVERTA for your Eleaf iStick 40 w with stitching & edges color!
    - Leather colors: black, brown, grey-green
    - Stitching &/o edges colors available: black, brown, blue, yellow, red, green, white

malafola-istick-40w (4).jpg

Please, if you want a special combination of leather & stitching & edges color, contact me and specify it!

Every item is cutted by hand, borders are smoothed and colored with care.

3. da_k

Nov 6, 2012
    Italy
    News from Malafola: Leather vape case for TESLA Nano 100w TC

COVERTA for Tesla Nano 100w TC - ecig case in genuine cowhide leather

malafola-tesla-16.jpg

COVERTA is designed to coat in an elegant and functional way your Tesla Nano.

Customize COVERTA for your Tesla Nano 100w TC with stitching & edges color or a necklace!
    - Leather colors: black, brown, grey-green
    - Stitching &/o edges colors available: black, brown, blue, yellow, red, green, white
    - Possibility for a simple cotton lace (39€) or a Leather strap + cotton lace (45€) or nolace at all (37€)

malafola-tesla-28.jpg malafola-tesla-28.jpg

Please, if you want a special combination of leather & stitching & edges color, contact me and specify it!

4. da_k

Nov 6, 2012
    Italy
    COVERTA for Joyetech Cuboid 150w - Vape case in genuine cowhide leather

malafola-cuboid-3.jpg
    COVERTA is designed to coat your Joyetech Cuboid.
    The feel of the leather case in hand changes the touch-feeling with the device and protects the soft paint which tends to damage. Warmth, scent and a decided softness are the main features of this case in Tuscan leather, vegetable tanned.

Note: The bottom is provided with a closure with snaps, so as to change the batteries quickly. Upon request, I can sew a closed bottom, no adjunctive fees.

malafola-cuboid-4.jpg
    Customize COVERTA for your Joyetech Cuboid 150w with stitching & edges color or a necklace!
    - Leather colors: black, light brown, dark brown, gray-green
    - Possibility for a simple cotton lace or a Leather strap + cotton lace

malafola-cuboid-6.jpg
    Please, if you want a special combination of leather & stitching & edges color, or a different bottom, contact me and specify it!

5. da_k

Nov 6, 2012
    Italy
    COVERTA for iStick PICO 75w - Vape case in genuine cowhide leather

malafola-pico-17.jpg
    COVERTA is designed to coat in an elegant and functional way the iStick Pico 75w.
    The feel of the leather case in hand changes the touch-feeling with the device and once touched, you can not really do without it. Warmth, scent and a decided softness are the main features of this case in Tuscan leather, vegetable tanned.

Available in full grain vegetable tanned tuscan cowhide leather in three colors: black, dark brown (testa di moro), light brown, gray-green

I offer some variation for this case
    - simple case without snap button (26€)
    - with snap button on the batteries closing (28€)
    - simple case without snap button + hang/loop for cotton lace (28€)
    - with snap button on the batteries closing + hang/loop for cotton lace (30€)

Every item is cutted by hand, borders are smoothed and colored with care. malafola-pico-12.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.