Not open for further replies.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
C'mon guys - everyone is just so down on the Mall Kiosk vendors for selling inferior products at inflated prices but, hey, isn't that the American Way? Capitalism and the free market in action etc etc?

On the one hand - the mall guys do give the vaping community some wider exposure BUT, admittedly, they probably do turn a lot of people off. However, another poster said (in a different thread) that we are in a "Golden Age" of vaping in that there is little regulation, no taxation, cottage industries providing a huge range of products at great prices etc etc - so why don't we all just enjoy it while it lasts? Because, for sure, the more the word spreads, the chance of the Gubbmint or BT getting involved increases exponentially.

:vapor:

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
well, the way i see it, they wanna get us on their side right? i would imagine that we're a pretty large portion of the vaping community. while i know there are people who vape those overpriced ecigs happily and have never been here, i'm sure they'd like to have our large numbers on their side. we need their money and advertising. when you think about it, they have more stores than any other supplier here. so...why not team up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread