Man gonna be a long wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Just got a email from the Vapor Room. I got a package on the way, can i stand the wait for it to arrive lol This is my first juice order since i bought a couple of samples with my kits last week.

i picked up a 10 pack of 3ml samples (mostly fruity flavors), a 30mil bottle of Sweet tarts (with a flavor shot). plus the free 15ml for being a first time order and a 3ml sample that comes with every order.

So now starts the process of going through vendors to find some good ones with great juice. I have heard a lot of good things about the Vapor Room, and some amazing things about their juice. can;t wait!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I hope it arrives soon!

I just received my own concoctions from Gourmet Vapor's last sale. I don't even remember what I made. I remember one was something with cinnamon and fruit and either tobacco or black walnut. I always mark them private unless one happens to come out well. Sign up there to get email notice of their infrequent but huge sales, and never expect juice quickly from them. The juices are a bit of crapshoot with many being customer creations and your own creations will be a crapshoot but during a sale it's worth buying/making some.

And here is one thread listing places with 3ml or small samples (not all of them since there are new places almost weekly)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...se-list-juice-vendors-have-3-mil-samples.html

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
I bought those 3mil samples more or less cause it was my first order from that vendor. They had so many choices i could not make up my mind. But over all i look for more in the way of 5mil. One if i like it i gotta have enough to carry me through for a bit, plus i also want to taste a bit then go back to it later for another run.

I am a mad vapor. i guess this happens to pretty much all of us when we first start out. Right now my main interest is finding a few good vendors with a wide range of flavors. Once i find my core group of vendors then i will start crankin down finding out what i want from each vendor :)

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Jerry- TVR is my go to vendor for 90% of my juices. Service is great and I love cashing in on the flavor of the week and weekender deals. Luckily they double as my "local" vendor too, only 90 min away, so if push came to shove I could always drive up and check them out.

I will say though; if you can, give those bottles a good 4-6 days to steep, they're all fresh made so a little time in the closet will do them good. Although I have vaped their juices the day I got them, they always seem to be a little better the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread