The mailman has never been so awesome before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
Just got my first order of vape juice (from the vapor room).

So excited... i forget which flavors i ordered (because i got multiple 5-flavor sample packs)

Is it christmas...is it?!

(And a big thumbs up to both the hand written note... and the smores free sample... can't believe i forgot to order it!)

gavind4

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
(N. Phila.) Levittown pa usa
Were there cards in the mail? A big cake on your table? NO. Its not your Birthday...Your poor childhood...must have been bad for you, no wonder you took up smoking!
Nice to see someone so excited!!!! If you ever come down the N.E. Ext. there is a B&m vape store in Hatboro. Vaporphoxxe.com
Only 35 more days! Have fun & best wishes.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Yes Vaporphoxxe is a good store. We have our Vape meets there too. I think 1 is happening on the 1st of December in your interested.

I was there December 1st! It was my first vape meet...and it was crowded and fun!

And Vaporphoxxe is always great with or without a meet! Great people...great juices! If you live close enough there is no reason not to go :)

immortalmayhem

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Southern California
I think my mailman hates me, I'm always getting things from the mail... But it's so hard to stop, it makes me all giddy and feel like a kid again when I get something new for my collection, we all love our toys. Even if the mailman hates me, I have nothing but love for you Mr. Mailman... But don't lose my toys, especially my vape toys! Hehehe.

Last edited:

immortalmayhem

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Southern California
2+ months in, and I still get giddy for vape mail. I know the feeling well. Have fun. :)

Congrats. on your achievement!!! That's a lot of money in just under 2 months.

Edited: AWWW, where did you savings and cigs. avoided go? $468.02 saved, just tad short of 1600 cigs. All in 1 month 22 days. Just freakin awesome!!!

Last edited:

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
Awww... I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meet on the 1st. One of these days... I swear I'm leaving the lehigh valley.

And yeah... I think my mailman has gotten a little perplexed. Envelopes and boxes of all shapes and sizes over the last few weeks... and I have a very small slot-in-the-wall mailbox. But he's gotta be thrilled that I take about 2.7 seconds from when he rings the doorbell to when I sign for the packages!! (This weeks mail included... juice from altcig, new hardware from gotvapes, a "care package" of vapeage from my mom, and today my AiV mail was delivered... can't wait to get home and sample it! Muhahaha. And its only wednesday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread