Status
Not open for further replies.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
OK heres the story.........

Ordered my chrome SE on 3/5/11 got my shipping and tracking info email on 3/26/11 and received my ProVari on 3/28/11 and noticed as soon as I removed the end cap that the texture was a bit different....so at a closer look i noticed that the chrome plating was coming off........omg.....now this was a severe issue because I had already waited 3 weeks... So I waited for a day and realized if i didn't get it straightened out I would regret it ....so I emailed them.....David got back to me within 3 hours or so.....Big time difference as I am on the east coast and they are on the west coast..but anyway....
He asked if I could take some pics so he could see the area... I told him that the place was too small to catch with a photo...so I would send it to him and he said ok...Sent it priority mail Friday and today lo and behold an email from David asking if i had my end caps...which i did by the way..then two minutes later another email with tracking # so one week from coast to coast and back again .....1 brand new ProVari.......... Thanks again David, MonsterKenney and all the other great guys at provape...........You Gentlemen ROCK!!!!!!!................

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
I sometimes wish i would of bought a chrome one. Hmmm maybe i need both lol

you definitely need them both, or at least I do, and here is why..........I just spent a week without my provari, I will order another one as soon as I can just so this never happens again........lol

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
I need to get mine repainted or replaced also, it came with a little chip and it just got bigger after time. I think the warranty covers that.. hopefully.

Thats why i sent mine back right away it says right on the web site warranty does not cover finish just the electronics and working parts like the switch........I have some egos and Lr 510s and 801s and a indulgence v2 ....but nothing beats my ProVari so far............now next mod GGTS or Darwin????

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
There is no wonder why my order was #5257. These guys are super!! Forgot to order a few peices and emailed them to see if they could be added to avoid paying the shipping charges for just a couple of small ticket items. Got two emails from them within 2 hours. First one saying "no problem" and the other being an undated order. Some of the best costomer service I've recieved.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Well, mine died and I have yet to hear from them, other than a post on Facebook 8 hours ago while doing my troubleshooting/charging batteries. I hope to get this replaced ASAP and hope to get the same customer service you experienced.

I would head over to provape.com and go on the contact us page and shoot David an email with your order # I can almost guarantee he gets back to you within a few hours just remember they are three hours behind us........but they stand behind their products......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread