man you guys freaked me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
man i just placed an order on PS....
as i have mention before i really need this item soon...
PS have sent me an emails letting me know that most or all their item will be in stock early next week.
so i placed an order for a 901 and some juice, and probably place an order next week for more juice and extra atomizer...
now, from all the complaints i am afraid that ill get a crappy unit or a none functional unit and not be able to get either a refund or replacement
dang it!
Now i am worried! 8-o
Man i hope my order will ship soon! And i Hope that ill get it soon!
:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
LOL - you're freaking out and you JUST placed your order? RELAX !!!
Besides there is really bad weather right now, so please chill and give them a couple of days!

nah i started freaking out AFTER the order because the bad reviews was read AFTER the order, dang it i should have read it before lol:(
If they are in TN i should get the item within a day... i can probably drive to get my order lol
since i stay in GA

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
nah i started freaking out AFTER the order because the bad reviews was read AFTER the order, dang it i should have read it before lol:(
If they are in TN i should get the item within a day... i can probably drive to get my order lol
since i stay in GA

...And this was worth starting a new thread for???

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
Quick tip, without pissing anyone off, CHECK THE DATES.

You can find good or bad reviews for any website, check when they where written and go with the latest 5. Typically you'll be receiving your order from that stock so any product reviews should match what your about to order and service levels don't seem to change overnight either.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Quick tip, without pissing anyone off, CHECK THE DATES.

You can find good or bad reviews for any website, check when they where written and go with the latest 5. Typically you'll be receiving your order from that stock so any product reviews should match what your about to order and service levels don't seem to change overnight either.

i think i have read a few bad recent bad review that why i was concerned (the next 10 post, after this one there are at least 5 ...... off ppl)
but yes you are right, services level do not change overnight... but from the post (new one) it seams that the level of services is shifting currently... just hopping to have a good customer experience as a new client... :D

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
I wish I could be more helpful or provide peace of mind, but my luck is turning twords the worse. I have a dead battery charger from Pure Smoker out of two ordered, less then 1 week in use. I ordered 2 30ML 36MG Menthol from Totally Wicked, and one came in as Marlboro (Yuck). Now my Janty Dura Battery is dead after less than 2 weeks. I understand s**t happens, but I have PM's, Emails, and Support Tickets in to all three companies and no responses. As Tommy Boy said "Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.".

UPDATE:

Well, at least Pure Smoker responded.
Thu, April 2, 2009 6:35 pm
Hi Steven,

I'm sorry to hear that. We'll send you out a replacement charger ASAP.

Joanna McVey
Pure Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 1200
Hendersonville, TN 37077

UPDATE 2:

Thu, April 2, 2009 9:22 pm
TotallyWicked-Abe has responded to a PM...

"Hi, I'll check this with Patti for you..."

It's too bad Janty hasn't because they could save themselves some shipping and put a replacement in with my Kissbox order, but what the hell why save money when the economy is doing so well, right?

Last edited:

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
You don't need to worry.....The puresmoker crew will take care of you. They are the best!!!!!!!

They are the most popular supplier for a reason.

most popular... well you know what for some reason their advertising just caught my eye their is something that just wanted me to order there (even before i read the reviews, hence why i freaked after the order lol)
but there is something on their site i guess, that just got me lol
i am sure price had something to do with it but still they seam to be all in the same price range...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread