Manual Batteries and Refilling Cart Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Two quick questions from a Noob!
  1. I could have sworn I read somewhere that there were manual batteries coming soon. I looked out on the site and did not see them. Am I imagining things or are these going to be available?
  2. This may be silly but I have no problems with the refill process except one thing I am not sure about. Why do we need to let the refilled cartridges set after filling? I have read everything from 30 minutes to overnight. Insight for a noob please?
Loving my kr808s though!:hubba:

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
  1. I could have sworn I read somewhere that there were manual batteries coming soon. I looked out on the site and did not see them. Am I imagining things or are these going to be available?
  2. This may be silly but I have no problems with the refill process except one thing I am not sure about. Why do we need to let the refilled cartridges set after filling? I have read everything from 30 minutes to overnight. Insight for a noob please?

Manuals are coming.

I find it best to let the refills sit overnight. The fill material will even out the juice. I actually let them sit longer so they're ready when I am but after about 8 hours I put the caps on the ends.

calvin.8900

Sep 1, 2009

What type of PV are you using that you cant find a manual battery for ?
As for the carts, there is no reason why you cant just fill it as much as it will hold and start using it. You may just have to fill it more often since it wont evenly spread though your cart, I just fill mine and go.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
What type of PV are you using that you cant find a manual battery for ?
As for the carts, there is no reason why you cant just fill it as much as it will hold and start using it. You may just have to fill it more often since it wont evenly spread though your cart, I just fill mine and go.

KR808 - they seem to be all autos, at least that I have seen. I did find the thread here that said they were on the way - so cool! I will try to be patient though it is not my strong suit!

On the carts for the kr808, I have seen several recommendations including the video here to not just fill and start vaping, but rather to leave them to sit overnight.

wallawally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
Lehi, UT
KR808 - they seem to be all autos, at least that I have seen. I did find the thread here that said they were on the way - so cool! I will try to be patient though it is not my strong suit!

On the carts for the kr808, I have seen several recommendations including the video here to not just fill and start vaping, but rather to leave them to sit overnight.

yay! that probably means that the new manual batts will be out i the new few weeks.

and i dont usually let my cartomizers sit, i just fill and use. it works for me, i just went through a 10ml bottle on one cartomizer, and it was going strong until i put a different flavor in it, then i went all bad!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
and i dont usually let my cartomizers sit, i just fill and use. it works for me, i just went through a 10ml bottle on one cartomizer, and it was going strong until i put a different flavor in it, then i went all bad!

You may be missing a lot of fun, Cappuccino menthol -- cappuccino mint -- chocolate mint. I don't let a cart get close to dry, and I mix them up. What a blast! Does make it a little difficult to keep track of the flavors though.

wallawally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
Lehi, UT
You may be missing a lot of fun, Cappuccino menthol -- cappuccino mint -- chocolate mint. I don't let a cart get close to dry, and I mix them up. What a blast! Does make it a little difficult to keep track of the flavors though.

I usualy do mix it up but this one went wrong. i started with a menthol cartomizer the 10ml bottle was mint chocolate chip and the i didnt have anything that would work with mcc so i putt some pralines and cream on top thinking it would cover the flav. IT DIDNT!:oops:

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I usualy do mix it up but this one went wrong. i started with a menthol cartomizer the 10ml bottle was mint chocolate chip and the i didnt have anything that would work with mcc so i putt some pralines and cream on top thinking it would cover the flav. IT DIDNT!:oops:

LOL! I can see where you might have had a little flavor conflict-issue there.:D

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
yay! that probably means that the new manual batts will be out i the new few weeks.

It's nice to know there are multiple approaches on this one. I am impressed with these carts and refilling them makes them even more fun. I have had the cart I am using now going for 3 days. I just keep topping it off! I have found that washing them out is a pain but just adding the juice on top of similar flavored carts works great. The one I have in now started as a regular chocolate cartomizer and I have been adding Almond Joy to it since! Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread