Map Tank_ What Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
For those of you that have the privilege of getting a Map tank or are wanting to get a Map tank ... What battery are you using or are going to use... Pics would be appreciated!

I have been looking at a GLV mini for the Map I love the way it looks but, would also like it to stand upright on a flat ended battery...when not vaping
Any advice would be appreciated.... At the beginning I will probably be using using my eGo batt but, I think it will look silly !!!

Please help me here!

Thanks all

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
You will probably need a 510 to 510 connector to run it on a GLV because of the low clearance on the side-mounted atty connector.

Otherwise, the devices you can use will only be a result of the voltage produced in conjunction with the resistance rating of the cartomizer in the tank.

Example:

You wouldn't want to run a 2.4 ohm CE2 in a Map Tank at 6v. You'd want to run that on a 3.7v device.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I believe brutus on here had one on a glv mini, and fwiw I don't think he used a 510 extension.

That's why I said "probably" ;)

I'm getting my MAP soon, so I will gladly test that out. Not sure how much room it would leave for the button...that would be my only concern.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread