• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mapleleafvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
lol too funny from cups to grills to proper bbq methods :D

Just wait. We have to cover the Kennedy Assassination, the Moon Landing Hoax, who was the better Star Trek Captain, Kirk or Piccard? Was the show Quantum Leap based on fiction or documentary, and if we get to the argument of which came first, chicken or egg, just kill us!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Just wait. We have to cover the Kennedy Assassination, the Moon Landing Hoax, who was the better Star Trek Captain, Kirk or Piccard? Was the show Quantum Leap based on fiction or documentary, and if we get to the argument of which came first, chicken or egg, just kill us!

It was the CIA, Movie studio, Picard, definitely a black op doc, and the chicken of course.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
to bring this thread back on track I placed an order on 03/11/2012 and have yet to get a shippment confirmation.

And seeing as Ian has closed up shop for now it's a safe bet you wont be getting one anytime soon :(

Seriously what does a person have to do to derail this puppy ???

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Wait.... did Piccard land on the moon?

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
We don't care ;)
May I ask why you are so anti "MLV customer"? After all, you yourself are a vendor and associated with MLV. One would think that you would have a little more patience with some of us who don"t know MLV's situation better. Especially being an ECF Veteran and all.

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
I do believe it was intended as a funny "Ha ha" type of comment. Hence the winky happy face...

May I ask why you are so anti "MLV customer"? After all, you yourself are a vendor and associated with MLV. One would think that you would have a little more patience with some of us who don"t know MLV's situation better. Especially being an ECF Veteran and all.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
No. I think he was serious. He's been a bit militant towards anyone wondering what's happening with their orders. But only he can set us straight on that one.

My guess is Switched is tired of repeating himself and basicly saying take the time to actualy read the thread. Or maybe he's just off his meds again :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread