Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
No reason for this name in particular other than I happened to be thinking about New Orleans when I first started vaping it. Haven't had time to let it steep, so I don't know how it will set up after it blends, but it's pretty tasty straight off the mixing table.

8 mls base- I used 50/50 vg/pg no nic
1 ml butterscotch- Flavour Art
0.5 ml caramel- Flavour Art
0.2 ml catalan cream- Flavour Art
3 drops brown sugar extra- Flavor Apprentice
3 drops Perique Black- Flavour Art
2 drops vape wizard

the.vapyre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2010
Houston, Texas
FYI - I know you are only putting a little bit but FlavourArt Catalan Cream has diacetyl in it. Check their website.
No reason for this name in particular other than I happened to be thinking about New Orleans when I first started vaping it. Haven't had time to let it steep, so I don't know how it will set up after it blends, but it's pretty tasty straight off the mixing table.

8 mls base- I used 50/50 vg/pg no nic
1 ml butterscotch- Flavour Art
0.5 ml caramel- Flavour Art
0.2 ml catalan cream- Flavour Art
3 drops brown sugar extra- Flavor Apprentice
3 drops Perique Black- Flavour Art
2 drops vape wizard

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
FYI - I know you are only putting a little bit but FlavourArt Catalan Cream has diacetyl in it. Check their website.

Now I'm stymied. I went to the Flavour Art website and typed diacetyl into the search box and it pulled up a list of flavorings that has diacetyl in it. Catalan Cream was not listed. Whipped cream is listed, but not the Catalan cream. I bought it from ecigexpress and there is no mention of diacetyl either, although they do sell another flavor called condensed milk from Flavour Art which has a warning attached to it on the ecigexpress site about diacetyl. Would you happen to have a link to what you were reading? I read my flavorings carefully to avoid diacetyl and 2 different sites that do disclose diacetyl in the flavorings they sell do not mention it. I'd like to read something that states differently and then I'll be contacting Flavour Art to explain the discrepancy.

http://www.flavourartexpress.biz/in...erformed=Y&q=diacetyl&dispatch=search.results

Last edited:

the.vapyre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2010
Houston, Texas
I am sorry. I remember reading it on their Italian website because I was thinking of buying it but now I can't find it either. Have you read this? Maybe they removed the diacetyl.
The Flavorist Workshop

Now I'm stymied. I went to the Flavour Art website and typed diacetyl into the search box and it pulled up a list of flavorings that has diacetyl in it. Catalan Cream was not listed. Whipped cream is listed, but not the Catalan cream. I bought it from ecigexpress and there is no mention of diacetyl either, although they do sell another flavor called condensed milk from Flavour Art which has a warning attached to it on the ecigexpress site about diacetyl. Would you happen to have a link to what you were reading? I read my flavorings carefully to avoid diacetyl and 2 different sites that do disclose diacetyl in the flavorings they sell do not mention it. I'd like to read something that states differently and then I'll be contacting Flavour Art to explain the discrepancy.

Risultati della ricerca - Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread