Marian00 Now Selling Own Brand of Ecigs and eLiquid - 2 eCigs for $99.95 - Grand Opening Special- Limited-Time Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi there, Everyone:

Many of you know me from last year when I was a very active member of this forum. I was the "Sedansa" fan . I am pleased to announce that I am now selling my very own brand of electronic cigarettes with "new and improved" features which were implemented by the engineering staff I retained last year. We are selling them at a very affordable price.

For our Grand Opening Special at e-cigarette,smokeless cigarettes,stop smoking cigarettes,e-cigarette atomizer, you will receive two electronic cigarettes. Your starter kit will include 2 atomizers and 2 batteries, a charger, a power line, five cartridges, and a sample of our very own e-liquid "Nic Kick"-- all for $99.95 and FREE SHIPPING for USA customers and at-cost shipping for International orders.

But firstly, I would like to apologize for my long absence from this forum over the last several months. I have missed reading and posting here so very much. The reason for my absence is because last year, as some of you may remember, I had purchased every brand and style of e-cig available on the market. I even posted reviews on some of them. However, the purpose for my spending a fortune on all of the brands and styles was so that I could "study" them in preparation for the research and development of my very own brand.

This is when I retained the services of an engineering team to help me make improvements over what is currently being sold by most of the other vendors in the e-cigarette market. It took several months and several prototypes before the engineers came up with exactly what I wanted/needed in my electronic cigarettes but at a price that would be affordable for all.

The improvements were made to both the classic pen-style and the mini cigarette-style. My e-cigarettes are of the same caliber as those of the Big Boys and tons better than the DSE-901. My brand has the long-life automatic battery switch that keeps the unit in the "off" position until puffed upon by the user. In other words, the battery is not in the ON position, nor is it in the STANDBY position. As an example of what I mean by "long-life battery," if you were to misplace your e-cigarette and then find it after several weeks, the battery would still function since it is always in the off position. We have also better insulated the battery to help protect if from short-circuiting when eLiquid is used.

Our atomizers are very powerful, making copious amounts of steam, and they are built to withstand a lot of "abuse." We have dropped them onto the concrete as well as onto marble floors. We have also used many different types of e-liquid, including our own, which we dripped right onto the atomizers, and the atomizers are so well-built that they refuse to burn themselves out regardless of how much e-liquid you pour into them. These are the improvements that my engineering staff made.

I put my whole life's savings into engineering what I think are the best quality and most economical e-cigarettes out on the market today. I am currently test-marketing them via my very own infomercial in the state of New York, and thus far, it has proved to be a very successful venture for me. You may watch me in the infomercial, if you like THE VAPOR - healthy cigarette - stop smoking - smoke anywhere. But if you want to make a purchase, please do so at our main Web site e-cigarette,smokeless cigarettes,stop smoking cigarettes,e-cigarette atomizer in order to take advantage of our great GRAND OPENING offer.

I also am test-marketing my e-cigs at a kiosk in a very upscale shopping mall in California, which is also doing very well.

Our e-liquid Nic KickTM comes in three sizes: 15 ml. at $14.95, 30 ml at $26.95, and 50ml at $39.95. It comes in 4 different nicotine strengths: High - 16 mg; Medium - 11mg; Low - 6 mg; and Zero - 0 mg. It comes in over 20 different flavors. Our quality cartridges are inexpensive and come in various flavors. http://www.Ecigliquid.com

We have a one-month money-back guarantee on our starter kits. You have to love it, or you can send it back. This is how confident we are in the quality of our electronic cigarette devices. Our atomizers have a lifetime warranty, and our batteries have a one-year warranty. Unlike other brands, using eLiquid will NOT void the warranties. Our atomizers were designed with eLiquid usage in mind.

Foremost, we pride ourselves on our EXCELLENT and PROMPT customer service. We can be reached by e-mail (shop@vaporcig.com) or by telephone (951-686-8626). Please give us a try and post your comments as to both our customer service, prompt shipment (same day if order comes in by 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time). Please also post your comments as to your opinions as to the quality of our products. Your comments will be very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Marian Younger
Riverside, California
VaporCig.com

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
First of all....nitewriter's twin is back! :D

Second....wow....what a writeup! I glanced at the site....you sure make some hefty claims there! I'm interested in reading more.

I don't know if it's my computer or what but nothing showed up from your links until I clicked on the Eliquid one....then I was able to access the main site too.

Very interesting stuff. Curious to see how it works out for you!

Lu

Last edited:

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
life savings ! That makes me bawk a little. I hope for your sake these aren't banned before you can re-coup what you've spent and quickly. Is that you talking in the video on your site? Looking forward to a review and check your links.

Thank you for your comments, DC. Hopefully they will not be banned, but so far in the USA, newspapers and TV are picking up the story on the electronic cigarettes BIG-TIME. We (vaporcig.com) are going to be a guest speaker on a radio show in the very near future with a syndicated talk-show host. I am very excited about that.

And, yes, that is me in the infomercial on TVcig.com, the one smoking the e-cig. And on the video on vaporcig.com's site, I am the one interviewing, out of the camera's view.

I, too, look forward to hearing/reading a review or two from the forum members. That would be great. So far we have had zero returns on our kits. Everyone seems to love them. And most of them have quit cigarettes altogether. Now, that is what makes me smile.

Best regards,
Marian

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
I am tempted to purchase one of these to add to my reviews. Price is a bit high at $100, but if they trully are modified and warranteed for life, then this may be a good Ecig. I might purchase one to put with my Ecigs. Maybe it'll make my top 5.

You said there is a big difference in atomizer production?

Magwitch

Oct 28, 2008
- Smoke it ANYTIME and ANYWHERE
- Contains no carcinogens, no tar, no carbon monoxide
- Healthier smoking alternative - "smoke" as much as you want
- Does not fall under tobacco-smoking bans
- SAVE MONEY! Costs less than tobacco smoking
- Tastes like tobacco but contains no tobacco - feels like smoking
- No lingering smell in clothes, hair, home, or car
- No secondhand smoke
- Satisfies nicotine cravings
- Easy to use
- Doesn't require matches, lighters or ignition
- Won't stain your teeth or damage your skin
- Not offensive to others

As someone else has already pointed out, some of your claims (underlined) seem like they might require some further evidence... is it that difficult just to go with simply a 'smoking alternative' and forget all the other unproven bullsh~t?

For a start being told you can smoke as much as you want may lull the user into a false sense of security.... we all know that many people have already experienced nicotine overdoses and the health implications of vaporising flavourings etc is - as yet - unproven.

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
question - how much are the s/h fees when returning an atomizer under the warranty? Reason I ask is that alot of places that have lifetime warranties aren't that much of a warranty when you figure in the s/h fees for the replacement (One place I worked for, the widget was sold cheap and the real profit on the item was made in the s/h fee on the lifetime warranty)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
question - how much are the s/h fees when returning an atomizer under the warranty? Reason I ask is that alot of places that have lifetime warranties aren't that much of a warranty when you figure in the s/h fees for the replacement (One place I worked for, the widget was sold cheap and the real profit on the item was made in the s/h fee on the lifetime warranty)

Well she's in the US so my guess is....it would be pretty cheap...and a pretty quick turnaround time so less waiting for replacements. But this is just my guess.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread