Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeny

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2011
Richmond, VA
View attachment 48844

Hello to all,

Tired of conventional atomizer, i've tried to make one indestructible atty.
Some details about my Mark-T
-new 510 conection,made from O
-midle piece for dripping
-midle piece for tank cartridge
-drip tip
-cone for ego battery

I use genuine eGoT wick material,pre-round.
All is made from SS

Nice work!

I've been looking at several repairable atties lately.
This one looks better & more nicely finished than the A2.

Ya gonna include plenty of wicks, and several
low-res 4000SS nichrome wires to make coils with?
...plus higher-res wires for HV vaping?

The A2 seems to have a few wicking issues,
so if your model wicks and vapes better than
the A2, then I want one & count me in too.

And please also let us see how it vapes
when it's ready.

Thanks,
Greeny

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yea this thing is bad ...! Thanks Mark for making such a nice atty! The pre-made coil stuff is super easy to use. My first go was 2.4 ohm and it vapes like mad on the eGo. The tank part is cool, but I really like the drip tip and the eGo sleeve, really cleans up the look nicely! Super job on the machining..... superb!

MarkAtty.jpg

Greeny

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2011
Richmond, VA
Yea this thing is bad ...! Thanks Mark for making such a nice atty! The pre-made coil stuff is super easy to use. My first go was 2.4 ohm and it vapes like mad on the eGo. The tank part is cool, but I really like the drip tip and the eGo sleeve, really cleans up the look nicely! Super job on the machining..... superb!

MarkAtty.jpg

:smokie:Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :thumbs:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
FYI.... I was given this unit for testing purposes, as far as I know they are not in production yet.

Lucky you! im supposed to be one of, if not the first on the wait list. whats up mark78? i hope you didnt forget about me too...i'd love to test a prototype and give you some feedback...it would be a great little tank for me to market at Vapefest in Las Vegas, Nevada. Vapefest is on Sept. 16-17 2011. Please PM me Mark78 and let me know if its at all possible. i'll pay for the tank if you want me to, even if its a prototype.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Lucky you! im supposed to be one of, if not the first on the wait list. whats up mark78? i hope you didnt forget about me too...i'd love to test a prototype and give you some feedback...it would be a great little tank for me to market at Vapefest in Las Vegas, Nevada. Vapefest is on Sept. 16-17 2011. Please PM me Mark78 and let me know if its at all possible. i'll pay for the tank if you want me to, even if its a prototype.

I dont forget about you,i will start production very soon,and maibe you get one untill 16 sept.:vapor:

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
I dont forget about you,i will start production very soon,and maibe you get one untill 16 sept.:vapor:

Good to hear Mark,
even my wife thought it looks like a very nice atty.
Even gave me permission to try to get into the 1st round of orders when you start to have them ready.

Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread