Some pictures of the final product:

13914972.jpg

chalicec.jpg

chaliceb.jpg

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
Hey, that does look good, got any pics of it on a mod?

My infinity arrived very swiftly. So far it has a great hit with dripping, I've not tried the tank system yet. Has anyone got a link as to how to set up the mesh etc.? It did take a bit of getting used to as it was my first rebuildable. I like a strong throat hit and so far I've found 5 winds of the 0.13 element is about right for me. My only niggle is the wick doesn't hold much liquid and I have to drip more often. I've found I can't drip more than 4 drops in at once as it leaks out of the hole. I think I will be getting some thicker wick and winding the element round myself so I can have a longer wick.

I'm wanting a Super T precise 18350 now I've got the upgrade bug! Has anyone got any pics of them paired up? What is the actual length of a infinity+super t 18350 combo?

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I'm wanting a Super T precise 18350 now I've got the upgrade bug! Has anyone got any pics of them paired up? What is the actual length of a infinity+super t 18350 combo?

Haven't had the 18350 long enough to take any nice pics, but here you go. The length with the infinity plus the P+18350 is about 120mm give or take. The 18650 is about 150mm paired with the mark-t. This is with the mark-t drip tip. It could be shorter or longer depending on your drip tip choice.

I personally prefer the slant top P+ with the Mark-T.

hG41h.jpg

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Haven't had the 18350 long enough to take any nice pics, but here you go. The length with the infinity plus the P+18350 is about 120mm give or take. The 18650 is about 150mm paired with the mark-t. This is with the mark-t drip tip. It could be shorter or longer depending on your drip tip choice.

I personally prefer the slant top P+ with the Mark-T.

hG41h.jpg
Gorgeous pic, vaptamist!

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
Hi, just thought I'd give an update on my experience so far with the infinity. I got some 0.2mm wire and 2mm wick, wound my own coil and it's amazing! Never had anything quite like it. I used to have Silver Bullet run at 6V with an LR attie and it wasn't close! I'm just using this on an e-go type battery. I only have to take very small puffs to get an unbelievable throat hit, it is exactly what I had hoped e-cigs would one day deliver!

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Lately the MarkBugs team has been a little bit silently…for a very good reason, we worked really hard and we are thrilled to announce you the result: on the 26th of July 2012 the brand new international online store www.markbugs.com will be open!!! And because good news come in pairs, we are very proud to announce also the launch of CHALICE- BOTTOM FEEDER ATOMIZER on our new website!
Chalice was produced with the designed YOU have chosen, in our Facebook campaign. Our clients voted most for two chalice designs; it was an extremely close battle, so we have a big surprise on our new website! Since we intend to continue doing magic with metal, you will find on our website the new products, prototypes and of course our most appreciated masterpiece-The Wizard... we can share a little secret with you, since is a big day for us and our clients- we will do magic with the titan real soon…
So please use our new website www.markbugs.com if you want to become one of the first owners of CHALICE, and place your order-starting the 26th of July 2012! We hope you are delighted to hear the good news, we invite you to visit our new website -grab a chalice, take a look at our prototypes and keep an eye on all the new products that we will be launching real soon!
MarkBugs team

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
hey guys i need some help, just got a mark t infinity. but i cant get it to feed just yet. im just using it as it came in the box, the ohm reading is like 2.2 so thats all good, i pre wet the wick with the wire, then pre wet the little mesh in the pin, not it doesnt seem to get to the wick and wire not sure what m doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread