Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey all, so my ex is coming by later this week so I can show him some ecig stuff. he says he wants a Marlboro flavor and i told him they dont taste exactly like the cigs but does anybody know of a good "sort of close to Marb" flavor? Does anyone know what the Cease and Desist flavor on alien Visions is supposed to replicate? I do have a few tobacco flavors in my VAST collection but mostly I have funky flavors that he has no interest in trying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Thank you PI!! Daniele, weird when i was looking for the virginia, i remembered hearing a lot of people talk on here about the casablanca and i stuck that in my cart too! Thanks!

Good luck! It's strange, because I wouldn't say it resembles the taste of a cigarette, but theres just something about it that was very satisfying and quickly made the real deal very unappealing. I remember I had a few cigarettes left in my last pack, after I was vaping Casablanca for few hours that day, I decided to light a cigarette later that night, and the taste was just AWFUL to me, and especially in comparison to Casa....I put it out and tossed the rest of the pack. Haven't had one since! I've got my fingers crossed that you've got a flavor that works for him!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry, but I have to ask...you said ex, right? Shoot, I'd give him some Blue Mist Vaping "Crab Juice" and call it a night!:shock:

Psyche, I am just kidding :lol: Try, a small bottle of BWB Backo. I think you are going to want to stay away from any juice that has any kind of "food like" flavor resemblance. JMHO

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
if the search for a marb flavor or something to replace analog cigs falls short tell him that it mite be better to try and find a flavor, tobacco or not, that he likes MORE than the taste of burning chemically treated plants.

Yes, yes, but here's the thing: at the point of transition from cigarettes to vaping, chemically treated plants is what your body is crying out for.

If the foo-foo flavors work, more power to you. But the crutch more likely to soften the jolt is a believable tobacco type. Your mind won't be fooled, but the beast within might.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Not saying it's any better or worse than those mentioned. But Dekang's MLB @ 24mg is what got me off of a 1.5 PAD Marlboro Red habit.

In the process I discovered many of the other awesome flavors out there. Dunno if that was a blessing or a curse. I don't go for the tobacco flavors as much anymore. But now I feel like I have to try them all.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yes, yes, but here's the thing: at the point of transition from cigarettes to vaping, chemically treated plants is what your body is crying out for.

If the foo-foo flavors work, more power to you. But the crutch more likely to soften the jolt is a believable tobacco type. Your mind won't be fooled, but the beast within might.

Awesome insight and well put!!!!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Phillip more or less, thats funny! Thank you so much everybody for your suggestions and advice. I started off with vanilla and banana flavors and quickly found that any of the e juice flavors taste better than a cig lol.

Mr.Mann, in answer to your question -- i actually do have some crab juice but i wouldnt do that hahahahaha. He is my first husband (the first of many jk) -- we got married when we were 18 and had a son and divorced about 3 years later. Our son is now 27 and that ex and I have been able to have a very good working relationship with regards to our son and have come out pretty good friends who have known each other since we were 16 or 17 years old. He is going through a rough time right now and started smoking again after being off cigs for 6 years. Recently the CDC aired a commercial about the dangers of smoking and oddly enough, we both know one of the people in the commercial (people with stomas). THis is a guy we used to work with who is only about 3 years older than we are. Pretty shocking. Sooooo, if there is anything that i can do to help him get off the cancer sticks, Im gonna try!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Right on! As I was reading your last post it felt as if I heard your voice speaking to me. You are awesome, and don't forget about the hardware when it comes to vaping; juice is only half the battle! Hope you find something that does it for him! Maybe WTA may work as well, but I am not an expert on that.

Good Luck!!!

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
mr. mann -- yeah that WTA thing had crossed my mind but i have heard mixed stuff about it and i guess i dont know enough to really want to recommend it to anybody.

If i can get a charger in on time, i will loan him my kgo and probably recommend the Lavatube thing from Apollo since that is the cheapest place i have found them and i think he probably needs VV cuz he might be too hard core for a little ego lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread