Maya Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtomalley

May 28, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
My local smoke shop guy was out yesterday, and a different guy was behind the counter. I was just browsing, not really looking for anything specific, and he suggested "Maya" brand carts. He said they would fit my Eonsmoke battery (standard KR808D-1, the same size as V2 batteries) and they had just gotten them in this week.

I bought a pack of 16mg carts (6 pack, instead of the usual 5-pack most other brands offer) in Coffee flavor, which is the first non-tobacco flavor I've tried. Price was $8.99 -- an excellent buy for six Cartomizers.

The flavor is excellent, nice coffee with cream and light sugar, with a medium vapor. I'd like them better if they and a heavier vape, but the flavor was so good I could overlook it. Decent hit, not too harsh. I like them better than the "President" tobacco flavor in Eonsmoke, which tends to have a weird petrol aftertaste.

They last a LONG time, I've been on the same cart for almost two days and it hasn't run out yet. All in all, I think the Maya's are superior to Eomsmoke in taste and they're longer-lasting. Eonsmoke has a better vapor thickness, but that petroleum taste is pretty rank. I will go back and get the Vanilla and maybe I will try out something a little more daring, like watermelon or citrus. But so far the coffee has become my new favorite.

Last edited:

jtomalley

May 28, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
UPDATE -
Tried the Maya Vanilla carts (pack/6 at $8.99 from local smoke shop), but did not have the same luck with those. They definitely have a nasty, plastic-flavour. Very fake, not like real vanilla at all. I actually was unable to take more than 2-3 puffs before I couldn't continue because they tasted SO bad.

HOWEVER, Maya has a wonderful customer service department, and when I emailed them and said I was unhappy with their product, they were quite concerned and said they would send a replacement package of any other flavour & nicotine strength to me at no charge. I told them I really liked the coffee cartomizers, and they are sending me a pack of 6.

SO I have to say the company is great, even though their flavours are hit & miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread