The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Maya Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by jtomalley, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jtomalley

jtomalley Full Member

May 28, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    My local smoke shop guy was out yesterday, and a different guy was behind the counter. I was just browsing, not really looking for anything specific, and he suggested "Maya" brand carts. He said they would fit my Eonsmoke battery (standard KR808D-1, the same size as V2 batteries) and they had just gotten them in this week.

I bought a pack of 16mg carts (6 pack, instead of the usual 5-pack most other brands offer) in Coffee flavor, which is the first non-tobacco flavor I've tried. Price was $8.99 -- an excellent buy for six Cartomizers.

The flavor is excellent, nice coffee with cream and light sugar, with a medium vapor. I'd like them better if they and a heavier vape, but the flavor was so good I could overlook it. Decent hit, not too harsh. I like them better than the "President" tobacco flavor in Eonsmoke, which tends to have a weird petrol aftertaste.

They last a LONG time, I've been on the same cart for almost two days and it hasn't run out yet. All in all, I think the Maya's are superior to Eomsmoke in taste and they're longer-lasting. Eonsmoke has a better vapor thickness, but that petroleum taste is pretty rank. I will go back and get the Vanilla and maybe I will try out something a little more daring, like watermelon or citrus. But so far the coffee has become my new favorite.

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    welcome to the forum. Sorry I am new and I have never heard of the Maya brand carts. But if you are liking them, that is great. That is what it is all about. Good luck to you.

3. jtomalley

jtomalley Full Member

May 28, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    UPDATE -
    Tried the Maya Vanilla carts (pack/6 at $8.99 from local smoke shop), but did not have the same luck with those. They definitely have a nasty, plastic-flavour. Very fake, not like real vanilla at all. I actually was unable to take more than 2-3 puffs before I couldn't continue because they tasted SO bad.

HOWEVER, Maya has a wonderful customer service department, and when I emailed them and said I was unhappy with their product, they were quite concerned and said they would send a replacement package of any other flavour & nicotine strength to me at no charge. I told them I really liked the coffee cartomizers, and they are sending me a pack of 6.

SO I have to say the company is great, even though their flavours are hit & miss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.