Maybe a stupid question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
How do I use the smart pcc for the eigate / kanger 808?

I bought one, and love the concept, size, etc... but I can't tell if it is actually doing what it should. It seems to only partially charge an e-cig battery. Does anyone know where I could locate an instruction manual for it? It is the black one that takes 280 maH batteries, has room to store one and one charging, lights up blue and can display the amount of charge in the e-cig battery and in the case by pressing a toggle switch. I "charged" an e-cig battery in it for hours, but plugged the e-cig battery into USB and it is still charging an hour later. Help, please?

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
It looks like this... pcc open.JPG

I have no idea if it even works to charge batteries! It lights up pretty, but I fear that might be all. :/

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
I think I might be on my own with this one. The one in the tutorial is different, and the instruction manual is for one that has different coloured lights. This one only has a blue led, and slides halfway open, doesn't flip open. It has one battery screwed in to the bay closest to the middle, and room for one not-charging battery along the outside edge, or one assembled e-cig if it is a 180maH battery with carto (barely).

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Well congrats to you for 2 1/2 months and I'm glad this helped. Re: idiot...when I first began I:
burnt 3 cartos
shorted a battery
pulled a carto connector pin out
broke a connector ( which I later went back and modded and it now works better then my brand new one) :confused:
and a host of other things. I look back now and laugh :laugh:
Happy Vaping and have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread