• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

`maziiiing

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Belt case for svoemesto in sticker form

http://
SM_CoverSticker_Model03_01_enl.jpg

Real life pic:

SM_CoverSticker_Model03_06_enl.jpg

Quality stuff I tell ya

SM_CoverSticker_Model03_05_enl.jpg

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Dont laugh,some Bb could make good boxmods in a couple years :laugh:

I'm very upset with RIM but I guess I'm like the old Harley bikers who use to say "I'd rather push a Harley than rider a rice burner". SO I may have to tie a string from my BB to someone else's BB before long.

The Doctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
Barrie, ON
I carry a satchel (note: not man-purse. Indiana jones had a satchel and they are cool.)

Belt pouches, fanny packs, etc.... not happening unless I'm building something. Blackberry? Also not happening unless they decide to do some serious hard/software upgrading that puts them on par with at LEAST entry level android devices.

All that having been said, it's a nice pouch and definately works better than a pocket. I would say it's batman-esque but Batman is a tool and a creep so I won't.

seriously. F batman.

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
I carry a satchel (note: not man-purse. Indiana jones had a satchel and they are cool.)

Belt pouches, fanny packs, etc.... not happening unless I'm building something. Blackberry? Also not happening unless they decide to do some serious hard/software upgrading that puts them on par with at LEAST entry level android devices.

All that having been said, it's a nice pouch and definately works better than a pocket. I would say it's batman-esque but Batman is a tool and a creep so I won't.

seriously. F batman.

Really? I always liked batman... I bet he'd have an awesome "BatMod" lol

Also nice leather pouch! I doubt I would wear it, but it gets a thumbs up!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com

seriously. F batman.

Is it as cool as a Fez?

The Doctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
Barrie, ON
Much cooler than a Fez. (Can't stand matt smiths acting or the latest seasons).

Batman is just lazy writing. More like "deus ex machina man" or "Captain just as I planned". His parents died so he became TEH DARK NITE CREATUER OF THE DARK OMG. Supermans whole #$^%#ing planet blew up and you don't see him being such a perpetually emo jackhole about it OR dressing up like a flying rat. Real fearsome. How did Bruce Wayne make all his money, build all his toys, and develop all these elite ninja/detective/scientist/engineer skills and still manage to be like 35??!? Also, his "batcave" is RIGHT UNDER HIS HOUSE. What? no geologists in gotham? Supervillains just forgot to check the big freaking cave under the house of the only guy in town who could afford the toys batman uses? Don't even get me started on Robin... that .... is just CREEPY.

Seriously. F$%k Batman.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Much cooler than a Fez. (Can't stand matt smiths acting or the latest seasons).

Batman is just lazy writing. More like "deus ex machina man" or "Captain just as I planned". His parents died so he became TEH DARK NITE CREATUER OF THE DARK OMG. Supermans whole #$^%#ing planet blew up and you don't see him being such a perpetually emo jackhole about it OR dressing up like a flying rat. Real fearsome. How did Bruce Wayne make all his money, build all his toys, and develop all these elite ninja/detective/scientist/engineer skills and still manage to be like 35??!? Also, his "batcave" is RIGHT UNDER HIS HOUSE. What? no geologists in gotham? Supervillains just forgot to check the big freaking cave under the house of the only guy in town who could afford the toys batman uses? Don't even get me started on Robin... that .... is just CREEPY.

Seriously. F$%k Batman.

er.....its just a pouch you know...

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread