Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
[h=2][/h]
hey everyone: i got about 8 flavors recently from MBV for the first time, mostly fruity with an add shot, 50/50, some desserts...
they seem to vape strange= i use subohm genesis set ups so wicking is never an issue, but MBV juices produce a lot less vapor than my other liquids (epipemods, fivepawns, jamesons, the standard- for comparison- even goodejuice or good life vapor) and instead seem to sizzle on the coils leaving a nasty residue....anyone else have this experience and have a solution? i have over 200ml of juice thats being wasted cuz its not really vapable imo???​

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
especially the caramel apple, cinnamon roll, gmt, johnny chimpoo- in particular vaporize really strange- never had any other liquids sizzle on my genny coils b4 and produce so little vapor...i kno its not the set up....anyone have similar experiences with mbv 50/50 add 1shot?
any solutions?
also, the gunk that the liquid leaves behind is really unvapable-has a kinda burned singed look taste and feel to it...like coils that are new turn a month old after a tank lol
wassgoin on? lol
my only potential culprit is the addshot- too much flavoring in the mix?

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
The more flavoring the faster the gunk no matter who makes it. That said I never had any issues with faster gunking on the caramel apple or cinnamon roll. I was using 60/40 or something like that though I have never heard that high VG makes things gunk faster. You didn't say what sort of voltage and resistance you were using so it may be that they are to hot for the juice to be happy and it is burning. Not sure what the sweetener content is in those but that may be part of it.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
i vape normally at about 0.6ohm on mechs and never had problems with any low nic level juices- however, its also not really vaporizing quite right out of an innokin iclear 30 which i brought out just to check whats going on a bit more...
i mean the gunking with cinnamon roll, caramel apple, gmt, johnny chimpoo is so bad they are unvapeable...
strange for that to happen on a sub-ohm genny imho....

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
The nic ml would be the least factor to gunking as far as I know. I've read that higher VG the faster things gunk up and absolutely "sweet" flavors cause faster gunking. That said, the cinnamon roll and caramel apple didn't gunk any faster than any brown fluids running in my pro tank at 2ohm on my variable volts. They will burn though if you get the liquid over heated constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread